Monday, November 06, 2006 @ 9:07 PM
[delayed entry]So, I arrived just in time. Jo-anne, Jamie, Bien, Bianca, Coleen, Marian, Kit, Yanna and I prepared almost everything for the celebration.
The party began but we weren't there. We were at the pool, swimmin. ahehehe.. Fun.
When we were swimming, Marian was struggling. The pool was too deep for her. Nyahahaha.. So she was holding on the ledge for almost all the time. :P haha. Anyway, after that, Jamie called us for something. We went out of the pool and went inside the clubhouse. "Miggy!" Bianca yelled out, and then ducked. I didn't notice that I was facing him. He was a bit far, I didn't have my glasses with me, it was blurry and it was quite dark. When I saw him, I turned back. I was soooo embarrassed. I didn't know that at his point of view, I looked like I was staring at him.
Gah.
After that (
we) they ate while I studied for the test on Monday (ap)
So...
...blah, blah, blah. Chatting, bleh.
Then it was time to watch the slideshow that Bianca made. Nice one. My pictures weren't that pretty, though. Oh, well. hahaha..
After that, we continued planning for the big surprise for the 3 celebrants.
Kit and Marian called me. They told me that I "should" help them on their "little sneaky" plan. They told me: "Angie, magpasama ka kay Bien. Punta ka sa banyo or sumthin'. Kunwari naiihi ka." And I was like, err... ..okay.
So I called Bien and we went to the comfort room and I can't think of anything to do inside the cr. Erm.. I was stalling her because Kit and Marian told me to. hahaha.. uto-uto. :P "What should I doooooo!?!?!?!?" I was screaming in my head. I went to the frikn cubicle even though I don't feel like "pssss-ing." ahahaha.. So what I did was I just stood there, staring at Bien's feet, making sure that she won't leave me. hehe. So, tralalalala.. "I'm bored"
All of a sudden Bien DISAPPEARED! yes. She disappeared. hehehe.. SHE LEFT ME! So I was like.. bieeeeeeeen!! waaaaaaait! I'm iscurred. I tried to go out but the FREAKIN lock won't open! I was actually freaking out coz of something I saw in the dark, outside. I accidentally flushed the toilet with my leg. EEEEWWW!!! hehehe.. When I got out, it was like...
"...?!"
I won't continue that part anymore. Someone might get hurt. :)
that's all for now. Nakakainis kapag nabitin ka noh? >:)