Saturday, November 11, 2006 @ 10:19 PM
Kit and Annelle went to my house at around 1:30 pm. Bianca told me that she'll just meet us at Eastwood.
So, we went to Eastwood.
While waiting for Bianca, Kit, Annelle and I went to the arcade. We were only there for about 10 minutes, after that, KAPOS! We spent around P160 for the credit (hmm.. credit?)
After that, we went to a cafe, I think. Annelle led us there. We went inside and, WOW. The place was awsome! I think, the place is called fusion? So, yeah. We waited for Bianca and Marge to arrive so that they could order something too.
We ate "something" like mango whatever. There was a crepe under the chopped mango cubes and vanilla ice cream. :D Yum. I also ordered cecar salad, but they were out of stock. Oh, well... So Marge and I oredered nachos instead. We ate then took pictures. :D hehe..
After that, we went to Q something. What's that called again?? Something like the Neoprint, only better. wahaha!! It was great! There was this picture where I had demon horns. tsk. haha! I can't show you guys the picture right now because Bianca has my wallet. :)
So, there. We went around, wasting our time. We went to Starbucks because Bianca wanted to. hehe..
While we were at Starbucks, I was trying to fool Bianx and Marge that we don't have a transpo going to the soiree, and that we'll just ride a taxi. hehehe.. Marge was freaking out. She was so scared.
I texted my driver that it was already 4:05pm and that we would go to a house of someone. He replied, and said that he can't because he was going to fetch my sister at Legarda.
"Oh, shoot."
I showed it to Annelle and she was like "Hala!"
So I told them that I was just fooling around about the taxi thing and that we had a driver, unfortunately, the driver can't pick us up. gahh.. I shouldn't have said that we'd ride a taxi.
Annelle was the only experienced taxi rider. hehe.. She helped us get a taxi. :) Thanks Annelle.
We rode a taxi and I was dead silent. Everyone was talking except for me. har har..
We got to the place and everybody was outside the gate. We went down and there was this woman who was gonna ride the taxi. The woman asked us who owns this? while holding Marge's phone. Tsk tsk tsk.. You're so irresponsible!! Marge didn't care because she was too busy saying hi to her classmates. I took her phone and said thank you so much. Such a nice lady.
I was gonna call Marge because I was gonna teach her a lesson and that she was irresponsible. But, she couldn't hear me. It was too noisy. We were still outside and Monica said that we should place 2 things on the box. I placed my bracelet (the one that Joy gave me) and my watch (Ultraman watch. hehe)
I went in with Bianca and sat down.
20 minutes have passed and the activities haven't started yet.
Dancers stepped up and started uh. dancing. :)
[[Dancers: Banca, Marge, Jean, Mara, Monica, Catan]]
While they were dancing, there was this long metal pipe stick that suddenly fell on my head then shoulder. Ouch. Good thing I didn't scream coz, that wouldn't help. haha.. The guys behind were shocked. "Woooooaaahh.. Ok ka lang??" They asked. GAHH!! I didn't want A LOT of attention from guys so I lied. :)) "yep. ok lang. di masakit.." I lied. Okay, that was bad. hehe..
After that, I told Kit that I was dizzy and my shoulder hurts. She gave me some iced tea but it didn't help. :))
The next activity was the games. The guys picked something from the box (yung nilagyan namin ng gamit)
Then they'd asked "who owns this?" I couldn't find my watch because I thought that that what they would get. I saw somone raising my bracelet. "Akin yun! hehe.." I went to him and.. uh.. hi, how's the view? hehehe. He was so effin' tall!! may gad. He's Matt. hehe..
So, the instructions were given. We hafta carry the very small ball using any part of our face. I asked Matt where whe wants he said that it was up to me to decide. I asked Cheska where they will place the ball and she said "here" pointing at her.. uh, right side of the forehead? labo.. basta dun. Then I told Matt that dun na lang. hehe..
The game began, and it was our turn. I forgot that we had glasses so sa cheeks na lang. (
I) We had a hard time walking coz I am so freakin short and he is sooo effin' TALL. I was already tip-toe
ing and he was already crouching. Hirap tsong!!
The next game was Tied Legs. Same partner ah. So, Matt tied our legs together and waited for our turn to walk.
~tralalala..~
When it was our turn, we were ssslllloooooow.. :)) hirap e.. hehehe.. when we were done, we went to this guy who had scissors. He looked at me with a big grin, then looked at my partner. "Gupitin ko pa kaya?? >:)" He asked. "Wag naaa.. ok na yan." His friend told him. "Cge, ok na yan noh? Dito ka na lang matulog" He said. Ngak! Pinagtripan ba naman ako. hehehe.. Anyway, he cut it naman. :)
The next activity was the Newspaper Dance. It was my turn to rest, and it's Bianca's turn to play. hehe. She picked out something from the guys' box (ung mga nilagay na gamit ng mga lalake sa box)
She took a USB (bat kaya may ganun!?) She told me to ask someone from the guys, who owned a USB. They called out someone, cedi/sedi, I think, and told him that someone from the girls got his USB. (wala un sa utos ni bianca.) ahehehe..
I went back and told Bianca that Cedi/Sedi owned the USB. "shet!! shet!!!" She went back to get another item from the box. "Bianca, that's cheating..." Kit said to her. "Onga, Bianx. Cheating is bad. Sama mo kay Sedi/Cedi." I said. "Fiiiine. :-L" Said Bianx. wahaha.. Good luck na lang Bianx!
The game began and Kit and I were just watching. Hmm... I wasn't able to watch the whole game because I played something else on Kit's phone. Kit pointed out something and I saw Bianx behind. Uy o. chancing. =)) hahahaha.. joke lang. :)
After the game, it was time for..hmm, what do you call that activity again? Something like a 1 on 1 talk, So that we'll get to talk to everyone.
Monica: "...blah blah blah.. or exchange of numbers.." explaining the activity
Angie: "Wait! Anong numbers!?!?!" I asked
I thought that we were given a number or something and the girl and the guy would exchange numbers. (!?)
Kit: "AHAHA.. Ano ba! Cellphone kasi e"
ngak. Natanga ako nun a. :)) stupiiid.
So the activity began and Bianx, Annelle and I planned that 3 girls on 1 guy, para di nakakahiya. We, the girls, were more than the guys. So, Annelle, Bianx and I didn't have someone to talk to at first. tsk. Likod kc kmi eh. haha.. Oh well..
So we were so effin' bored. I was about to stand up but then I saw that there was a mud on my pants. Well, I thought it was a mud before I smelled it. "Kiiiit!!! Shitae! Yuck!" I whispered. Kit just laughed. ngak. Arrel, the guy nearest to us, saw me. gah. Embarrassing. He heard me saying that I have doggie shit on my pants. [ung sa leg ah]
"Gusto mo ng newspaper?" He asked me while holding a news paper. "Ah, no thanks :P" I replied. gah! stupid. d ko pa kinuha. I took a handful water from the pool [sa harap ko lng ung pool] and poured it on my pants, then started wiping it off. "Ayaw mo ng newspaper?" Arrel asked again. hehe.. So I took it and started wiping it off. "Okay lang yan. Di ka nagiisa, may isang lalake dun, may tae rin sa shoes." He told me. "whew."
After that. . .
The first guy that we were able to talk to was Indi, whom I kept calling Indo. hehe.. Sorry.
The next one was Dustin. I kinda forgot how he looked like, sorry. :D Then Matt. He was shy, [no wait..] really shy. A man of few words?? ahehehe.. after that.. I think it was, Miggy?
While chatting with Miggy, Annelle asked "What's our name again?" after introducing ourselves and after asking 3 questions. He couldn't answer us. hehehe.. Annelle was hurt. hehehe.. ksai naman e, hindi common ung name. :P After that, I THINK it was Mark. Annelle asked again, "what's my name?"after every 3 questions, and gosh, he can't remember (
her) OUR name.
Few minutes later, we talked to this guy who was sitting on a chair. hmm..? Sa floor kc dapat e. He's Arvie. We was, hmm...? uh, Anyway..
Few minutes have passed and it was getting late. Parents were already calling some of us.. erm, the girls that they hafta go home. Some already left when the guy, erm.. the what I call "Leader Guy." called all they guys to go the the kitchen for the surprise thingy ma jiggy. They came back carrying roses. hmm?
Anyway,
After that, the guys held Arvie's arms and started begging us to slap him. 3 girls slapped him, I think. Woi! kwawa naman.
Arrel started begging us [bianx and I] to slap him. I don't wanna! haha.. yoko nga. maaawain ako e:)) (yeah right.)
"O, Picture! Picture!!!" Maigirl started yelling. Everyone rushed, and the three of us were left behind. Arrel didn't have any problems because he was tall. I took a chair and stood on it. Bianca was too lazy to get her own chair so nakitayo na lang sya. ngak. I almost fell when Bianx stood behind me. gaaahh.. Pumatong na lng ako sa shoulders Arrel. After that, weee!!! smile smile smile! I was super tall! har har har.. It was fun! Arrel then told me that he'll just carry me.
He carried me, and...
..HAHAHA!! I'm taller than you Bianca!
After that, Arrel was already waking around while Maigirl was taking pictures of us. "Hindi ka ba nabibigatan?!" I asked Arrel. "Di ah." He said. hmmm??
It was getting late, and we had to go home. The guys were already putting out their beers and getting ready to drink. o_O
Bianca and I had to go because Kuya allen, our driver, was already waiting outside. We said our goodbyes and left.
I got home at around 10:50pm and my family were already asleep.