Friday, November 24, 2006 @ 11:45 PM
The school bus arrived at around 6:30 (the usual)
I was so excited about the fair, even though none of my friends from camp will come.
fast forward>>
Before the fair began, we had this paraliturgy which didn't took so long. Then the priest went to the fair grounds to bless it. Then we watched the dance of our brothers and sisters from St. Martin, Baguio City.
fast forward>>
My barkada and I started our day riding the octopus. Wooo!! After riding, my stomach was painful, and my brain, gosh. I got so dizzy. :P
I told bianx that I was gonna go to our catching booth called Shindig because I was gonna catch some people scattered all over the place. My friends rested at the tent while I roamed around the field.
I got so tired because of all the running and the catching. I went back and rested for a while, then back to business. Paco, my friend from soiree, texted me. He asked me if I had some tickets with me. I replied with a "yep," and asked him if he wanted one for free.
They arrived and they were waiting outside, near the entrance. I went to them alone (coz' nobody wanted to come with me) and wondered, "Who will a call? Hmm.." I called out Arvie who was with the group, and asked where Paco was. Then he (Paco) said to me that he already had a ticket. I think Vico was the one ho gave him a ticket during that time. Arvie asked me if he could have it instead because he didn't have any. I gave it to him and went inside ahead of them. I went back to my tambay home which was our catching booth and waited for a while. I went around to see if there was someone who I could catch. I saw Paco and his "troop" roaming around. I caught Arvie, since he was the one I usually talk to. He "sort of" begged me not to go to our booth, unfortunately, it didn't work. beh. :P
His friends said that they'll just play all together. "Go! Pasok!" ahehehe.. Miggy, Arvie, Miko [Ramon] Paco and a friend of theirs went inside our booth, registered, and looked for a costume. I followed them and told them that they had to wear a dress. Mwahahaha... Paco wore a Hawaiian skirt and a purple wig, Arvie wore a designed bra and a blue wig, Miggy wore a dress, Miko wore a blue dress with a belt [uh? nice fashion sense?] and their friend wore a spider hat, and a turtle shell (I think.)
Ces was with me during the parade. Picture! :)) I took a picture of them and they were so PRETTY. :)) ahahahaha.. anyway, we went around but then I saw Angel, our class adviser, Ms. Santiago and a nun. :)) Angel was pointing at me from a distance while Ms. Santiago was looking at us, and was talking to Angel. "Angie! Halika." Angel yelled. I went to them and I was like, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh in my head of course.
Are they your friends? Asked Ms. Santiago.
--Yes, Ms.
Introduce naman them to us. She told me. I introduced them and then she asked, "What school are they from?" "ADMU, Ms." "Ahh, I see. Are you guys having fun?" She asked them. They answered and then she said to me, "okay, go on..." "bye Ms." Ces and Arvie went ahead while we, Miko, Miggy, Paco and their friend, walked. "Ang iniiit, lakad tayo sa may shade." Said Miko. "arrrrte!!!" ahahaha.. naging babae na si Miko. o.O
So we went at the bazaar where there was no sunlight. We went back to the Shindig and they removed their costumes. Arvie came back and was caught a lot of times. Tsk tsk.. nakakalat kasi e. :)) hehehe..
They left (roamed around) while Arvie stayed with me. Bonding:)) "Octopus tayo!" He invited me to ride the octopus. "Tayong dalawa lang?" I asked. He said yes, then I asked "Gusto mo isama ko si..." He smiled and said "cge." :)) I looked for Jelai at the tent and then the three of us lined up at the ticket booth. "Libre mo ko" they both said. "Ok, since you guys are my friends" I payed for the tickets and lined up for the octopus ride. "Teka, pede ba tatlo?" Jelai asked me. Onga noh. I told them to stay there for a while, while I looked for someone to ride the octopus with. I saw Ayna, and asked her if she wanted to ride the octopus with me. I payed for her ticket and then went back to the line. I introduced Arvie to MegaVP, Ayna. While waiting for our turn to ride, Arvie suddenly became silent, and so was Jelai.
When it was almost our turn, picture!!! Picture tayong apat!! Jelai didn't want to, so Ayna didn't either. tsk, fine, Arvie and I took a picture of us na lang. We rode the octopus and I took pictures of Jelai and Arvie together. :)) Jelai covered her face because she was shy..? ngak. After the ride, Ayna and I were so dizzy.
Ayna, Arvie, Jelai and I were just standing near the octopus, thinking of what we would do next. Two seniors suddenly caughtArvie and I using belts. They told us to go to the C2 green tea stand for something. Tinginan kami ni Arvie. *gulp.* They pulled us and we followed. hehehe.. We got to the stand and then there was this lady who said the things we hafta do. She said that we will be given something and that we have to pose with the item. They gave us a piece of a jack n jill berry knots and Arvie suddenly thought of a pose. [bilis ah.]
The pose was sweet but it looked like he was my boyfriend. :)) ahahaha.. The seniors pulled us again and led us to their booth. The photo booth. Gahh..
We lost Ayna and Jelai. hehehe.. just saying.
Arvie payed for the photo and then we wore a costume. I wore a guy costume while He wore a girly outfit. We posed once again and we were given a ticket so that could claim out photo later.
We went back to Shindig, and sat down. His friends came and I asked them what they wanted to do. It was almost 3:30, and they would leave around 4 o' clock.
They were just sitting there, wasting their time doing nothing. gahh..
Garreth, my neighbor, passed by and I called out his name. I had been a long time since I last talked to him. I remember playing with him when we were just a kiddo. As we grew up, we never talked to each other anymore. ahehe? Asa tapat lang bahay nila pero di ko masyado nakikita. Anyway, he didn't seem very shy, unlike when we see each other at the church, we barely look at each other. :))
He was with his friends and they seem like they enjoyed our fair. :D hehe.
Minutes later, Ces called all of us for a photo booth. I told her that I would stay here, seated, while they went for a picture.
They went back and told me that they had to go because of their class night. byeee... bye.. bye. bye.. apir..apir..apir..apir..
They said their goodbyes and left. I rested at our booth because I was so effin' tired and my legs were painful. My barkada were busy because it was their shift on their booth.
rewind<<
Earlier this morning, I promised my barkada that I wouldn't leave them. And if ever I had to go somewhere else, it'll be for a while. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to keep that promise I made. I'm really sorry.
Anyway, it was getting dark. Jo-anne, my bestfriend, and I bought tickets for the lantern wheel. We rode it and it was my first time to ride it. :P I GOT SO SICK. I got really dizzy.
BTW, while we were at the lantern wheel, I shared things about someone who have been making me pissed during the fair. tsk. gaahh.. anyway, hehehe.. It was getting late. I went home at around 7pm because I was so tired.
I wasn't able to watch Bianca's dance at the Battle of the Bands. :(
I bet it was great.
Bukas uli! :D
I hope and wish that Miggo, Pia, Carline and also Miggy [santos] could come tomorrow.