Wednesday, November 22, 2006 @ 7:31 PM
Please pray for the soul of my classmate, Kathia's dad. :(
====
Today is Wednesday, riiiight? :) We had our Friday schedule today because, for the past "Fridays" there were always interruptions. :) So we had our clubs today! whoopeee..
Our first subject was Lab. We did this pore spaces thingy experiment and it was, uh. Alright.
The pore spaces are the spaces in between the soil particles. O, diba? May natutunan pa kayo! :)) hahaha.. Anyway, we did the experiment, and then answered the lab manual, and then the bell rang.
Our next subject was... *drum roll. LAB! hahaha.. 2 periods of lab. :P This time, we didn't do anything else. No experiment, whatsoever. All we did was listen to Jana San Diego's, my classmate, story about her brother.
She shared to us how her brother was so effin' liar to their dad. It was hilarious. Then Ms. Hererro, our lab teacher, also shared to us a story about her little brother who became so addicted to Pokemon. She told us that when her parents gave him a gift [Gameboy advanced] for getting a good grade, her brother wouldn't let go of the gameboy. Even if he was going to the washroom, he's playing pokemon. If he was gonna do his homework, he's still playing with the gameboy. And when her parents tell him that he should stop, he would tantrum, etc.
Ms. Hererro said "you know that pokedex? Diba, when you press the down or up button, you would hear the cry of the pokemon? My brother knows the cries! Just by the sound of the pokemon, he knows!!" hahaha.. Wow. adik. She also shared to us that one time, she saw her brother crying while playing pokemon on his gameboy, and then she asked him, "why are you crying?" and her brother told her, "nakatakas ung isang pokemon e. :(" "It's okay, you can catch naman another one e" she said to her bro, but her brother said "hindiii, rare yun e..." etc. etc. :)) hahahaha.. ngak. We were all laughing out loud.
It was time for recess, and we had to leave the laboratory. During recess, I noticed that Kathia, my oh so, kulit/lasing friend, wasn't in the right mood. She was so dead silent. She wasn't even smiling. Made me feel sad, seeing her like that. Then I heard that her father died. o.O I didn't know the cause of death because my classmates didn't want to talk about it. I got goosebumps because earlier this morning, while I was fixing myself at home, bad thoughts suddenly came. ~What if my dad died? What would happen to me? What would my classmates feel?" Seriously, these were the questions that came in my mind. Then I imagined that my dad died. Tears ran on my cheeks.
And now, THIS?! What a coincidence. I was the prayer leader for today pa naman. I prayed for the father of Kathia, but I couldn't continue with my prayer anymore because, I was about to cry. I felt really sad about it.
Anyway, after recess, we were called to gather at the sections 3 and 4 because we had rehearsals on "Who's Garden Is This?" I was so PISSED about it because it was the SECOND time someone STOLE my music recorder. Grabe to ah. I couldn't trust anyone in our section anymore except my true friends [sa section]
After that, it was time for algebra. We started with the drills and, ngak. I got 0/6. hahaha.. tokwa. Firssst tiiime. Kasi naman e. I was so worried about my music recorder, I couldn't think right. huhuhu.. It made me feel even worst. After that, we answered our activity sheet while some of the students were answering on the board. Ms. Hilario, our algeb teacher, told us that whoever finishes the activity sheet page 1, will get +points. Oh, yeah! I was able to finish it all! Beh. Carissa (seatmate) She wasn't able to finish it. wahahaha.. :D After our algeb, was AP.
Ngak. I wasn't able to study for the quiz that we had, but it was okay. ;) Then, we had the usual discussions. "Magrecite ka naman please." Said Ces. She saw my recitation sheet and I only have 3 stamps, while she had 5. She was begging me to recite because she said that recitations can pull up my grade. err..? okay..? ahehehehe.. okay naman grades ko e!! :P wahaha.. pero, cge.. 5 minutes left until lunch break, I have not recited yet. My seatmates already recited except for me. "Oh, recite ka na please!! Eto, sabihin mo to." Said Ces while panicking, and writing the things I hafta say on my hand. Ces and Carissa was pulling my hand up, and calling the attention of our teacher saying "Ms.!! Angie!! Ms!!!" ahehehe.. "O, yes? Bakit?" asked Ms. Babeth. "Magrerecite po." said my seatmates. "Oh, ano asabihin mo?" Ms. Babeth wondered. I stood up, and everybody was looking at me and giggling [esp. Angel]
"Go! Go!!" my seatmates whispered from behind. I said what I had to say but wasn't able to complete it. "Binuwag ang komisyon ng Pilipinas..." "At nilikha.." Said Ces. "Err.. uh.." I forgot the other thing that I was supposed to say. I looked at my hand, where Ces wrote "my lines" and, gahh.. My classmates were all laughing, even the teacher. Ahehe.. I forgot e. :P My had was my crib note. After that, Whew! I was done. Thank God! :D ehehe.
It was time for lunch, and my barkada [Jamie, Bien, Bianca, Jo-anne, ANNELLE *ahem *ahem, kit] and I went to the library, because Jamie and Bianca [ I think] had to photocopy their Oct. electricity bills, for their Science proj. made by Wantoo's MAMA SHANE (our t.i.c. Ms. Calayag) After that, we went back to the HS Bldg. and bought foooooood. hehe. Christine and Coco, my batchmates, came to us and informed us that the Security Committee was having a meeting. We rushed to the Penthouse [3 floors up, a really huge place/room]
It was our last meeting before the fair. After that, no moooore. aww..
After the meeting, I hurried back and changed to my softball attire.
"RIIIIING!!!"
It was time for Filipino. We had something like a (
short) long quiz. It was alright because it wasn't really that hard. After I finished, I fell asleep. Few minutes later, everyone was already passing the papers, passing the homework, and standing up for the prayer. I was still sleeping. Thanks to Carissa, she passed my papers [hw and qz] together with hers. ty. wahahaha.. I woke up and it was time for our clubs. Everyone was already going to their lockers and placing their things, some were already fixing their bags. I was so bangag, that when the people I see say hi, my mind didn't function right. My hair was all messed up, and I was soooo.. uh. Everytime someone said hi, I was like, ". . ." hahahah..
Cachi, I-ris [my softball mate.. ?!] And I went to the softball field, carrying 2 big bags that were full of chips. Cachi helped me carry the other bag because I couldn't carry it both. :)
We got there and we started with a game, we were divided in to two. I was part of the odd group; the others were the even group. hehehe.. They picked me as their picther and I was like "err.. uh..? um?" I was not sure if I could still pitch, but anyway, it made me wonder, why not the juniors or the seniors would pitch. I bet they were more experienced in softball than I am. ANYWAY!!! We were the first ones to bat, while the "even" group was at the field.
The first one to bat was our catcher. "Clang!" she was able to hit the ball with the metal bat but she was dumbfounded. She forgot that she had to run. 3 seconds later, she ran to the first base, but she wasn't able to make it because the 1st base already caught the ball. "Out!"
It was now my turn to bat. First pitch, "Clang!!!" The ball went so far, but it was a foul ball. Fiiiiine. Second pitch, "Clang!" Foul ball again. Fourth pitch was a ball, meaning, the pitcher wasn't able to pitch right. It was either too low or too high. The fifth pitch was a strike, meaning, the pitcher threw the ball correctly [chest level] but I wasn't able to swing my bat. pfft.
Few pitches later, I was able to hit it right. Not too near, not to far. Run! Run! Run! "Save!"
Now I was just standing there on the base, waiting for the batter to hit the ball. The pitcher threw the ball. I ran to the second base. The batter swung her bat, but missed the ball. I was still running. The catcher wasn't able to catch the ball. Still running. Save! I was already at the second base. Wahahaha.. Pwede naman ang stealing diba? /:)
For those who couldn't understand baseball/softball, no need to. :)) Too hard to explain. :P
I kept stealing and stealing until I reached the home base.
Stealing: As soon as the pitcher releases the ball, you can steal by running to the next base even if the batter wasn't able to hit the ball."
Wooohooo!! I was so effin tired. I sat down, and called Cachi and I-ris. I told then to get some chips in my bag, coz I was so hungry. :P hahaha..
Few hits later, it was our turn at the field. I practiced pitching 5 times and, "Batter up!"
blah blah blah...
It was, I think, the fourth batter who was in front of me. She was so ready. Few missed hits later, "Clang!" She ran to the first base, the ball that was hit by the bat went straight on my jaw, then ouch! I caught the ball and threw it to the first base. "Save!" gah.. fiiine.. ahehehe.
My jaw was so painful. Nabali ata e. :)) anyway. I went on with the game, not knowing that my chin was already bleeding. tralalala..
After 3 outs, CHOW TIME! ahehehe.. We ate, and we ate until we were full. We were dismissed and Cachi, I-ris and I went to the covered walk. I deposited my things in the bus, then Allison, my busmate (3rd yr) and I went to the caf. to buy fooood and drinks. While walking, Allison(Alecs) showed me a video of the little students from public school, singing. (ung section nila, pumuntang pub. school para magturo)
It was so cute, at the same time, was so funny. They were singing "Chikading.. chikading..chikading..." while Alec's classmates were teaching them. :)) cute. ahehehehe..
blah blah blah.
I went home and saw myself in the mirror that my chin was bleeding. Gah. Di man lang sinabi ng mga nakasama ko:)) ahahaha.. Anyway, now I know why my chin and jaw hurts. :P