Saturday, November 25, 2006 @ 10:56 PM
[Still sleeping]
At around 10 in the morning, I heard my cellphone ringing. I answered it and it was Miggo. He told me that they [miggy and him] were already at the aa school fair. I was so bangag and it took me like 10 seconds to get it. gahh.. So I told them to wait for a while because their tickets were with me. hehe..
When I got there, they were still outside [covered walk] waiting. I gave them their tickets and went ahead of them because of my shift in our booth. After catching people, my shift was over. I went with miggo and miggy but they didn't know where else to go. They've seen everything while I was on my shift. erm.. So we didn't know what to do. I asked my batchmates where my friends were but they didn't know.
Fast forward>>
Kuya called my on my cellphone and said that he was already here and was with Tala near the octopus. I took my camera, and looked for them. They rode the octopus while I was waiting and taking pictures of them. I suddenly noticed a big macho shadow from behind. I turned around and saw Miggo, laking tao, and Miggy. Wala lang, tayo lang sila dun. Bodyguards! :D
Tala and kuya came back and I introduced them to my friends from camp.
Fast forward>>
Kuya, Miggy, Tala, Kuya Miggo and I went to talabucks [starbucks] Kuya ordered me a vanilla frapp while Miggo ordered tae. hehe.. kidding. He ordered something that had a lot of caffeine. While waiting for my order, I took some pictures of Kuya, Tala and Kuya Nikko. Miggo called me and said that my order was already there. Then I noticed that Miggy wasn't with us. I asked Miggo where he was and he told me that he went to the washroom for a while. Miggo got his drink and the 5 of us looked for a table with seats. We saw and empty table with only 3 chairs. Kuya Nikko, Kuya Prunprun and KUYA Miggo sat down on the stairs while Tala and I sat on the chair. We were chatting and taking pictures for about 10 to 15 minutes.
Miggy came back and said nothing. He was dead silent. Miggo said that their car would be coming soon to pick them up.
~kwentuhan~
Soon, Miggo told me that they had to go. All 6 of us went with them to the exit and said goodbye. My barkada went to me and said that I should stop whatever I was doing and listen. Kuya and Tala went ahead while I was stuck outside because they were holding me and waiting for something.
". . ."
"NARINIG MO UN?? :D:D:D" they asked.
"alin?"
obviously, I wasn't listening at all.
"Ay nako, Angie!!! Teka nga!"
"blah, blah, blah, Husky" Said someone from the dedication booth.
"Wait. d ko narinig."
"Ay nakooo!!!" they said.
E, hello?? All I heard was Husky. Who cares??
We went back inside and rode the Lantern Wheel. I was with Kit and Annelle while Bianx, Jo-anne and Elizha was at the other "box" haha..
While riding, Kit and Annelle asked me if I heard something from the dadication booth. No, I said.
And they told me "sabi, Anj, I less then 3 you. Husky" Sorry, I wasn't able to hear it because my ears were sensitive if I heard me name (angie) and F.Y.I. my name isn't Anj anymore. I don't like that name for me. Anyway, I didn't believe them because Miggy alrady left. tss.. Whutevah. After that they asked me, "do you like Miggy?"
I couldn't answer them because I was confused. I told them how I felt, and they were like "Hah?! Tss.. Argh.. Ano ka ba!"
There was nothing I could do because that was how I feel. He was rushing, sorry.
They asked another question, "Miko o Miggy?" I couldn't reply. They read my mind.
"Sheeeet!! Angie!! OMG."
I didn't want to answer, I didn't want to choose. I kept silent.
After that, we went to the Multi purpose bldg. for the Variety Show. [Thnx tala for the ticket! :D] My barkada was enjoying it but I wasn't. The music was too loud; my heart beat was beating with the music. Oh, wait what I heard wasn't music at all. I called it trash. The only thing I enjoyed from the variety show was the dance and the time when we, the Security Committee, became the human barricades.
After the dance, we went outside and rode the octopus. I was with Elizha for the first time! yey.. It was fun, although I couldn't stop texting. :)) I was texting my best friend that time and I kept laughing while we were at the octopus.
Then, we bought dinner, and ate bbq as a barkada.
While eating, there was these guys who ere about to go down to the Gr. 6 and 7 bldg. "Excuse me, Sec. com po, off limits po diyan" We were eating at the "hallway" going to the MME kiosk, that was why we saw them. "Ah, di po ba yan sementeryo?" The two guys asked. HAHAHA.. ulol, gr. 6 yan. :)) after that, we were laughing coz they were so funny. :D
~the end~
*Thank you so much, Miggo and Miggy for coming!:D