Friday, November 17, 2006 @ 10:44 AM
Before I share about the things that happened today, I want to tell you guys that..
I AIN'T GOT LOAD!
hehe.. I had 300 load last week and now, tadah!! All gone. I forgot to register to that Unlimitxt thingy. gahh..
-----
So today, our first subject was Lab. (2 periods) So, my classmates and I went to the laboratory to start the class. We went to our places and then came our teacher, Ms. Hererro. She told us that we had to change the seat plan because according to her, a lot of us failed her subject when it comes to answering our lab manuals. She placed me in front with, Angela, Ryna, Clara, Esgue, and who else? :-/
Anyway. Angel wasn't my seatmate anymore. Haha, Oh, well.
We began our experiment after Ms. Hererro discussed about the procedures. The experiment was about density and salinity.
We were told to get 2 small beakers, and 2 big beakers. The first small beaker was half-filled with cold tap water. The second small beaker was half filled with warm tap water, I think. Then the first big beaker was also filled with cold tap water, and the second was filled with warm tap water.
Then we were given a red and blue food coloring and salt.
We mixed them all, one by one. Then after that, we answered the questions that were being asked in our lab manual.
We went back to our classroom and had our recess.
The next class that we had was Int. Sci.
We discussed about the periodic table. "..oxygen!! iron!! silver!! gold!!"
Carissa said.. "Silicon!! dba un ung pang sa boobs??" tsk tsk tsk..
Then, after our Int. Sci, it was our Algeb. Gah. nakakatamad naman oh. :)) hehe.. By the way, I got a grade higher than my seatmate, Carissa! Can you believe that?! :)) beh. Carissa.
Ap class, Ms. Babeth came and gave the seat work to megaVP, Ayna. She left us a seat work to do!! tss.. hahaha.. Anyway. Jana took pictures, I took a video of my class, while Angela, our secretary, discussed about the lessons. ahehehehe.. Teacher!! :P
[[
Here's the Video]]
After that was our lunch break. I changed my red uniform to my costume for the next subject, Filipino. My role was a dad. The father of Richie (year 1, yan yung sa book natin.) I REALLY looked like a guy. :P
We started our presentation; we thought that our presentation would be great, in a way that our classmates would get touched. But, no. The first line made by Natasha was great, a lot of feelings. Then comes Ayna, as Richie. "
Richie! Richie!! ..Ay mali! ako nga pala si Richie!!" Everyone was laughing!! hahaha..Then when it was Ocelle's line. "
Richie!! Anaaaaaak! Bat ka namatay!?!" The way she said it was really funny. She was supposed to cry but she laughed because my classmates were laughing. :P Then it was my turn to say my line. "
Mister, mahal na mahal namin si Richie, at hindi kami matatahimik hanggat makuha niya ang hustisyang nararapat sa kanya." Everybody was laughing, I didn't know why. :P Ocelle was beside me and whispered, "
hehehe.. hustisyang." errr..?? tama naman ah! :P
Yun pala, I accidentally pronounced it as "
hustisiyang" instead of "
hustishang" gahh. :P hehehe.. anyway, our [supposed to be] sad presentation turned out like a comedy. :P ahehehehe.. funny. :P
After that, we were dismissed by our filipino teacher, and it was time for clubs. I immidaietly changed into my softball attire (jogging pants, my fave shirt : world without strangers, and chucks)
Cachi, I-ris and I went to the softball field and waited for Ms. Henson to arrive.
We started warming up, then we went to our teams and we had a game. :)
It was really boring for me because I wasn't able to bat. :(
oh, well.