Tuesday, November 07, 2006 @ 11:37 PM
Today was the first day of classes.
Earlier this morning, as I go to the MPB for the General Assembly (GA), I was pretty excited to see my classmates and friends again. For the past FEW weeks of sem-break, I really missed my section so much. Wantooo!! :)
I was waiting for the GA to begin, people were all over the place, scattered. Hugging one another, and all. I was chatting with Kristine, and she shared to me everything their family did during the sem-break. I was so jealous. They were able to go somewhere else. They went to their province and she played softball with her cousins. She also told me that the field was 4x as large as our field. waw.. :P wahaha.. so anyway, my classmates was so freakishly happy to see one another again.
I noticed that a lot of us got a new hair cut, namely, ryna, jae, denise and of course, me! :D
Everyone was telling me that my hair was pretty but Angel had a different way to say it.
Angel: HAHAHAHAHAH...
oooookay? nyahahaha.. So the GA began and Sr. Irene was saying that the high school should change their section into a name of a saint. :l err... The third year reacted because they KNEW that it was Sir. Ruel's
evil plan. hmpf. wahahahah.. Then from behind, Angel called me and said: "Angie.. Dapat section natin St. Francis..hehe" (lagot ka angel, mababasa to ni kuya) wahahaha.. kaw ah. :P So we continued with the GA. I was so sleepy coz I slept [a bit] late.
When the GA was over, we went back to the classroom to deposit our bags and took our math notebooks and then went to CAI. When we got there, 10 mins. was left before the class ends. We were SO late. Sr. Iris told us that there's no time for a lesson so we were given a chance to play a game on the comp. Alex Esguerra, my seatmate [left seatmate] played Death by ALGEBRA. huwatta pak?! hahahah.. Cza, my seatmate [right seatmate] was just drawing. wahahah.. paint. While I was using the internet. Bloggaholic. [nyay.] ahehehehe.. When the subject was over, Kris saw me. "Nakapag internet ka? Di ka nahuli?!" har har har.. I'm good. haha.. just kidding. It was allowed! ..I think. :P So after CAI, CLE. tss.. boring. REALLY boring. After CLE, recess. Happeeee bertdey Yanna! thnx for the lollipop. wahahaha..
Health class. We did nothing but checked the papers.
Math class. We discussed about the upcoming Math CAMP. Weee!! My group mates were Clara, Jana, Tiz and Maigirl. Saya ng group ko! Inggit si Angel. ahaha.
(I still need to study again for AP, d pa ko tapos magbasa e. page 140 pa lang ako. wahaha..)
After math, AP. Almost everyone was looking at me and saying.. Angieeeee..:D
Hmm. I wonder why...? Oh, maybe because Ms. Babeth and I REALLY looked alike because of our glasses and our HAIR. :l waahh. hahaha.. So, enough about that.
After AP, lunch break. When I was in sec. 1 with my bestfriends, I remembered that I forgot my wallet at home, but it was okay because I wasn't hungry at all, even though I haven't eaten all day. :P
We went at the caf. for a while because someone wanted to buy something. I think. When we were about to go to the classroom, Ina and Monica was roaming around. Monica was holding a bag, full of rolled papers with pink ribbon on it. Ina yelled, "Si Angie."
huh?
Monica was about to give me one but then Ina yelled "ay, wag! Meron na yan.. yeee..."
"Merong ano?" I asked.
"yiieee..." she said. Hmm? Anyway. Bianca got one.. and I got one too. :D wahaha.. I asked them what it was and they told me that we were invited to a soiree. "ahh.."
I asked them with whom and they said, "Ateneo, 1K" ic. So we went back to the classroom.
Our class pic was given by the way. I rushed to our classroom to check it out. Jana and I was looking at it together and she pointed at Ms. Calayag on the fourth class pic. HAHAHAHAHA.. naka pikit! har har har.. sama namin noh? eh, it was so hilarious! She looked really funny. :P [I hope that she won't read this. :P]
After that, filipino class. The test results was given. I stood up and went to the board near the entrance door because the switch to the fan was there. Ms. Rorie was sitting down while writing something on top of the teacher's desk. Then she said "Alam niyo na ba ang mga scores niyo? May sariling transmu. kayo?" and everyone replied, no. "Iha, ikaw. Kunin mo ung transmu, ikaw na lang ulit magsabi sa class." She said to me. NOT AGAIN! Wrong timing talaga ako kapag tumatayo at pumupunta sa board tuwing Fil. arrrgh. oh, well.. So I did. After that, we were told to make a skeleton of a talumpati. You guys know what I mean by skeleton right? If not.. It's like this:
I. Intro
a.
b.
c.
II. Body
a.
b.
c.
etc. Bsta ganyan. wahahaha.. so after that, we were dismissed. The next subject was English. We checked the test papers. Then I saw a post it note on my paper. Before I read it, I was so scared. When I read it..
..it was okay. hahaha.. NOT. The note by Ms. Twinkle was kinda long e. Basta, it was like, "Angelie, I know that many times in english class, you were sick or sleepy. But I had hoped that you would catch up either on your own or by asking me for one-on-one time... " heehee.. d pa yan tapos, may cont yan e. Fine I admit it. My grade in eng. suddenly went low. curse you sickness!!! Now, I'm still sick. :)) hahaha.. argh.. anyway, since you know that I got a low grade, here's the other half of the note.
"Your test results would've been much better. Be more responsible okay? had ask for help. =) "
So, go on, judge me if you want. :) I'm not smart okay? :) There are times I fail. argh.. Anyway, after that, Carissa and I was so bored. I drew aliens, moons, stars, rocket ships and a big flower on her arm. :)) wala lang. trip ko lang. :D hahaha.. oh, wait,during ap class, I tied Carissa's middle finger or should I say f*ck finger [siya nagsabi nun ah?] with a "string." It turned white, then, BLUE. :)) wahahha.. I tightened it a bit more and she mumbled, "ah, sakit ng tummy ko." ?! hahaha. connection nun sa finger? labo niya no?
hahahah
So, PE class. We did nothing else but listen and dance. eeeww.. ahahha.. folk dance. o.O haha.. I was so hungry during PE class. so, ayun, I was too lazy to dance. ang lata ko.
After PE, Cza and I went to the GS canteen to buy foooooood. hahah.. She bought 2 shakes and 2 popcorns. hehe.. Before, I always "libre" her during departure. Now it's her turn to "libre" me.
[nyay. antok na talaga ako. kunga ano ano na sinasabi ko..]
even if we weren't dismissed yet and weren't allowed to buy yet, we bought. hahhaha.. Kris, Catchi, Cza and I stayed at the HS caf. kwen2han! :D wahahaha...
~departure~
I got home late. hmm.. Around 5:30 pm. :( oh, well... When I got home, I studied ap then did the talumpati.