Thursday, November 16, 2006 @ 8:52 AM
Today we had shortened periods. That means we will have 30 minutes per subject and no last subj. Oh, and half day again.
Our first subject was Science. We discussed about matter. Pretty boring for me. Then we had CLE. The most boring subject. BLAME THE TEACHER!! hmpf. The next subject was Envi. Ed.
Ms. Quilantang, our Envi. Ed. teacher, came and then we started the prayer. A teacher came and called her attention while we were praying. After that, She said to us that she was really sorry and that she had to go somewhere. She left us, leaving the test papers to our megaVP, mega Ayna. haha.. Ayna, then passed the papers and discussed the answers. After discussing, we had nothing else to do. The people were all chatting, so was the officers. :)) I grabbed my camera from my bag and started taking pictures. >:) My classmates then started posing and smiling, even the OFFICERS. hahaha..
Gia, called the officers and started scolding them (according to our megaVice Pres.)
As Ayna says, Gia told her that I should stop taking pictures and she should confiscate my camera. hahaha.. Then Ayna went to me and said,
"psst. Akin na cam mo."
"hah? bkt?!" I asked.
"ahehehe.. kunwari kinoconfiscate ko. ibabalik ko rin." she told me while giggling.
"ahaha.. bat naman?"
"e, si Gia e. KJ. Pinagalitan kami."
"ngak. ocge."
I gave her my camera and she took it. Ayna was just standing there in front of me while holding my camera. After 3 seconds, she gave it back. I hid it immediately inside my bag and pretended that I was pissed because Ayna "confiscated" my camera.
Ces, my seatmate was giggling. So was my other seatmates, Toni, Ryna and Carissa. Pocha! Natatawa ako. "Gia!! Hala ka. Galit sayo si Angie. Halaaa.." Ces shouted out. My classmates was giggling because they knew that I was just joking. Coleen, Jana, Oh-si, Angela and my other classmates were already laughing (pero patago)
Gia kasi eh. KJ!!!!!!!! Buti pa si Gopi, walang pakielam. Boo!!!
After Envi. Ed. was our recess. PICTUUUURE!! hahaha..
After that, was Math class. Polynomials. ahahaha.. We also had a quiz. :)
The bell rang and it was time for AP. Gosh. I wasn't able to recite. aww.. :( hahaha.. oh well.
Then T.H.E. COOKING!! :D
Ms. Villarico, our T.H.E. teacher showed us a demo on how to cook spaghetti. We were at the kitchen, by the way.
Fun!! All we had to do was take down notes, listen then EAT! wahaha!!
After that, we went back to our classroom and as Ms. Mandoza came in, she told us that we smelled like garlic. :)) wahahaha!!
When I got home I did my assignments and then started using the computer.
I IMed Maigirl to ask her something. heeheehee. I was sooooo, todo kilig. :)) la lang. ahehehe.. anyway. There's nothing more to share..I think. :D