Monday, November 06, 2006 @ 12:08 PM
Today's the last day of our sem-break. Aww... Too bad.
So today, I'm just (
enjoying) trying to enjoy these last hours of freedom. It'll be over, soon, and I'm gonna miss it. Gosh, this is so boring. There's nothing to do! Nobody's online, only some AA students. My brother and my sister are in school, and my mom went [again] to the friggn' baking school. Argh. She always go there every... uhm.. I dunno, I think every Mondays.. Oh, wait. I have no effin' clue. And my dad, he's not even talking to me that much. He's TOO busy fixing his computer. He bought a new monitor for his computer, the flat screen type. But then his internet connection won't work. He is so stressed out. hehe.. "Papa, may bagong monitor ka nga, wala ka namang internet. Wawa ka naman. hehehehe" I told him. hehe.. tsk tsk tsk.. Oh, well.
Yesterday, my sister and I played water balloon in our room. Just kidding. Of course, outside. :) I was so wet; my sister was A BIT wet. She had 5 red balloons and I only had 3 blue balloons. 2 popped before we played. Bummer. It was fun though. :)
We took a bath after. Then I played Kingdom Hearts 2(PS2) Mah fave!