Monday, November 27, 2006 @ 11:35 PM
We were taught how to play Rummy Puzzle. After the discussion, Alex, Toni, Cza and I played Rummy Cube. Actually, it was only Alex and I who played. Cza and Toni only watched. While playing, Cza and Alex were pressuring me. Gahh.. "Faster! Fasteeerr!!!!" hahaha.. We weren't able to finish the game because the bell already rang, and out teacher told us to return the materials. Oh, well..
We went back and it was time for C.L.E.
Whooopie!! Ms. Clarete wasn't around. She was with the yr II for their recollection.
She wrote us a note on the board saying, "I-2, Sorry, I am with the Yr.II for their recollection. May I ask 5 girls and the officers to go to the LRC and get the textbooks. Answer blah blah.. On a one whole pad. -Ms. Clarete"
wahaha!!
Boy pasmado, Boy druglord, Boy uto, Boy masi, Boy ngiti and the other Boys had a trip to the library. We took the books and went back. We did the seatwork and had our recess. I was just sitting on my armchair when Jo-anne went to me, coming fron the sec.4, and asked "oy, Angie, tara na... ...ok ka lang?" My stomach hurts that time and I couldn't speak. I haven't eaten anything for the past few days.
I stood up, and we went to the caf to buy SIOPAO! :D We love siopao. hehe.. We went back upstairs and I crammed my Algeb homework. Oh, the stress.
..riiing..
Health class.
We went to the GS Science Lab for our Health class. With our special guest star, Ms. Sandy *clap*clap* She discussed about safety eklat. Pretty boring.
Time for Algebra.
Drills, drills, drills.
Time for AP.
Discussions, discussions, discussions.
Lunch.
While we were at the classroom of I-1, Annelle announced to us how dirty her socks were. She was sitting on the armchair and kicked. Her shoes flew in front of her (mali ata term ko) I did the same thing. I threw my chucks (coz I was in my P.E. uniform) beside her shoes. Bianx and Bien did the same. I went to the pile of shoes and took all the black shoes, and completely forgot my shoes. TAKBO!!!!! I ran to the section 4 to hide their shoes. (isip bata noh?) Anyway, it was really fun playing, although Bien got pissed. *cough*KJ*cough* :( wahaha. peace tyo Bien.
We were supposed to have Filipino but Ms. Mendoza, our English teacher, took over. Invasion!! hahaha..
We discussed about the book, Without Seeing The Dawn. I was tulala and Ms. Mendoza saw me. Whew, good thing I was listening. I was able to answer her question. :P beh.
P.E. time.
We went to the Multi Purpose Bldg. and Ms. Mila was nowhere to be found. WOOHOOO!! Absent! The practical test was cancelled! :D
All we did was play around. :D
We went back to our classroom, but as we go back, we did the cha cha (a.k.a. the caterpillar) :)) we were walking together (one straight line) hands on the waist of the person in front, LAKAD! :)) we were sooo united! :D the best class! I love wantoo.
SSP time, I saw Ces holding a piece of paper.
She showed it to me and it was a picture of Chok with her. Yiiii!!! I got so kilig for her. :))
~end~