Thursday, December 07, 2006 @ 11:54 PM
I went to her house at around 12 in the afternoon.
yippie!!
hmm, Kathia was supposed to come too but her parents didn't allow her. Aww. Oh, well...
The first thing we did was walk around the house. Tour! :D hehe.. Then her mom called her for lunch. She called me too but I already ate lunch at my house. So while they were eating, I was watching Danny Phantom at their living room. Kristine came back ang took the remote control. "Hehehe.. Bat naman yan pinapanood mo??" and changed the channel. "Oooy!!" I said. "Gusto ko un!" hehehehe.. After that, she took the dance pads from the cabinet under the tv and turned on the PS2. We played Dance Dance Revolution, and it was (
fun) very confusing. :)) 'coz it has been like 4 years since I last played DDR using dance pads. hahaha.. So anyway, after playing, we got tired. [duh.] We went up in her room and I placed my bag and then looked for her dog. We couldn't find her so we went to her other bro's room and used the computer for a while. Friendster! wahahaha!! I saw a PC and a laptop. "Bat dalawa?" I asked. She said that the laptop was for the ragnarok bots. hahaha.. okay, anyway, we used the PC and looked for the profiles of our "young" teachers, Ms. Twinkle, Ms. Carrie, Ms. Charmaine [comp. teacher back in 7th grade] We found them all except for Ms. Twinkle. "Di rin sila vain noh?" said Kristine while looking at their group pictures at Ms. Charmaine's photos. Hahaha.. funny. We were like stalkers.
After that, we went to their music room where there were guitars, mic, keyboards, and a drum set.
So I was playing the drums while Kristine was playing the guitar. It was really fun 'coz it was loud. wahaha!! labo.
While playing, her older brother came in and I was like.. "uh.. good afternoon po." :)) Kris and her brother were talking, then Kris said that her dog, Diday, was missing. :)) "..paki hanap naman si Diday o" she told him. Her bro called Diday. Diday came and I was so..."WAAAAW." I thought that her dog was just a poodle or something, yun pala, akita. Laki ah. Freaky. :))
We went out and walked the dog. We went to this store where Kristine bought Ragnarok load. She also bought me chips which I told her I'd pay her back when we get back to her house. So I was eating while we were walking around the village. "Kumakain ka ng isaw o kwek-kwek?" She asked me.
We went to another store and saw that there were no isaw. aww.. So we ate kwek-kwek instead. [tama ba spelling ko? sensya na ah. d ko alam e] hehehe.. After eating, libot. hahaha.. We went back with sweats on our face and on our back. We went out AGAIN to buy chips. wahaha.. this time I bought my wallet. We went to their extension lot where there was a kubo. We stayed there, eating and sharing stories. It was getting a "bit" hot so we went to the guest room. The aircon there was cold! :D nyahahaha..
Few minutes later, we got bored, so we played DDR again. :P Fun! We played with her brother. And, boy, her bro is great! Galing! de, sa totoo lang, ang galing nilang 2. naks. wahahaha.. :D
It was almost 5pm and I told her.. malapit na akong umuwi.. :(
aww..
"hmm..."
OVERNIGHT!!!
we planned that i'll stay 'till tomorrow. wahahaha.. I called mom and asked if I could stay but my dad said no. wat?! I was talking to MOM. hmpf. anyway, my mom said to me that I should go home coz it was late. fiiiine.. AWW...
Kris and I played DDR while waiting for my ride. ~beeep beeep~ Kuya Allen was already outside. aww.. :( byeee. . .
I got home and my parents were at the garden. They've got pasalubong!! Krispy Kreme! And a big box with a lot of popcorn!