Thursday, December 21, 2006 @ 9:13 PM
I was supposed to go to Eastwood with Jelai but I wasn't able to go. GH na lang with my sis.
****
My sis and I went to Greenhills to buy stuff. Mom gave us P1,500 each, whooopie! SHOPPING!!!
While we were walking, the path was getting a bit narrow and the place was getting crowded. Suddenly, there was this tall guy wearing black who passed by. I was dumbfounded when I saw him. "He looks familiar." I said to myself.
Then I remembered someone's profile on friendster. DONDI!!!!!!
After he passed by, that was the time I remembered. I tapped my sis on the shoulders and whispered.."ATE!! SI DONDI YUN AH!" [nyak. whispered pero naka all caps. :))] Then she said "O? Nakita ko si Jed e."
"Matext nga ngayon"
"May number ka nila??"
"Number lang ni Dondi."
"O? Text natin!"
"Cge. Eto number niya"
Then I gave my phone to my sis. She started texting him and so did I.
Gosh. I miss those times when we were just kids.
Grabe talaga. Dondi's family and my family used to go out somewhere. Like there was this time when I was, I think, 7 yrs. old, we went to this place where everything was ICE. It was really cold. Grabe!!! U.B.E.!!! yeah!! ube talaga, ube.
[Ultimate Bonding Experience] =))
wahahaha...
Anyway, halos laging magkasama pamilya namin noon.
But now, I barely see them. Well.. I don't see them at all, for the past...4 years [I guess] Sigh. :)
Oh wait, I forgot to tell you niggards something. Dondi and his family are a family friend. :) yea. lalang. Baka kung ano isipin niyo e. :))