Monday, December 25, 2006 @ 10:00 PM
My family and I went to our lola's house[mother's side]and had like..uh, sort of reunion.
My cousins and uncles/aunts from our province were there.
As we went up the stairs, there were already a lot of people. That means we were late:)) ahahaha.. Oh, well.
I saw my cousins and whoa, they've grown up. My cousin, Karlo[gr.6] (who was playful, makulit, maharot) was already as tall as my brother. He was not that playful anymore and his voice was reeaaaaally deep. Deeper than my brother's voice. And he doesn't smile anymore. Hmm... Then I saw Cheska. She could walk and play around!!! So cute. Then came my cousins from Marinduque. Kia, Budoy and [their sis.. so sorry! I can't remember her name!!!]. Kia looked a bit rocker-ish with her black nail polish. Unlike when we were kids. Budoy wasn't totoy anymore [like Karlo] He was taller than before and more silent. He looked like Miko Miso (a guy I met at the 1K ADMU Soiree) hmm.. :D ahahahaha.. anyway.. then [kia and budoy's sis] was still quiet:)) ahahahaha..
Kuya Francis, Kuya Dino and Ate Monica. Kuya Francis [Not my brother, but my cousin] was SO TALL. :)) Wait. The three of them were tall:)) Kuya Dino was always smiling, like before and Ate Monica was still shy:D ahahahaha...
As my siblings, cousins and I were all together with our lola and lolo, aunts and uncles, but we never talked to one another. :)) Everyone were too (
snobby) shy. Naninibago lang. hehehe.. It's been a long time since we last met. :D Oh, well... ahahahahah...
I miss the times when all of us were at Marinduque and we always chat and play together at the beach. :)
See pictures at my multiply. [for contacts only. sorry]
http://angiecruz.multiply.com/