Thursday, December 28, 2006 @ 10:36 PM
I've ben having a hard time loggin in. I think it's because Blogger has a newer version and that Blogger BETA is gone. hmm? I haven't updated yet. I'm still using the beta. :)) haha.
Anyway, I've finally posted something meaningful on my new blog :))
It's really a PRIVATE blog. You'll read about my thoughts, feelings, and dreams. Only people who are REALLY close to me can see it. You can see it too but you gotta ask me first, coz, I'm not telling the URL here. message me [ym] angie10cruz. :)
****
Okay, so I've wasted another day. hmm..
Last night I slept around 3:30am. Then woke up at around 11am. :l As soon as I woke up, I freshened up and layed in bed for a while [check my other blog for my thoughts]
Then I started using the computer. There's no one that I could talk to coz none of them were close to me. All I was waiting was one person who was invisible. I know she* was invisible coz I have this software which I always use to see the people hiding. ha! But I never messaged her* I don't think that she wanted to talk to me. (My life is such a mess, you know that?!)
So, yeah, it was pretty boring for 5hrs. I stopped using the computer because it was already 7:00pm and I haven't even eaten anything, and I'm not going to. The real reason why I stopped because I had to rest.
An hour later, back to pc. [I need a life.]
She* suddenly logged in. I was really desprate to talk to her* but I never did. I only stared at her* display pic and waited, hoping that she'll* talk. Then went offline. :'(
How come everybody hates me now?
I'll just cut the crap.
~whew.. realx anj, everything's gonna be fine.~
:P