Monday, December 18, 2006 @ 5:55 PM
My mom woke me up at around 4:35am. I had to wake up that early because by 6:30am, the bus would leave AA. So I took a bath, and fixed my things. I rushed downstairs and smelled my breakfast. I didn't ate because... La lang. :D Wahaha..
My mom was aready in the car, waiting. I went in and turned the radio on. I took my CD [Franz Ferdinand] and started listening. :D Lamiiiiig!! It was so cold in the car! Oh! and there were no cars in front or at the back of us! It was also dark so my mom was driving slowly.
"ma, bilis! :D"
"Wag! madaming lasing d2 ngayon"
"ah."
We arrived at the gate of the Assumption and the dawn mass just finished. There were a lot of people walking, leaving aa. It was like, you're diving in a water of people. :)) They won't move e! Sa gitna ng kalsada naglalakad. TSK. hehehe.. So we got to the Multi purpose bldg. and only one car was parked. Monica's. :)) It was already 5:50am. :)) la pa ring tao. So freakin cold. TSK.
super duper fast forward>>
BUS
Everyone was already at the bus at around 6:30am. The teachers tld us that the bus would leave aa at EXACTLY 6:30am.
6:40am, we were still at the freakin bus. Still in aa. tsss..
The bus left, we were all excited. While the bus was leaving aa, we were praying the rosary, led by our MegaVP. Ayna. :D After praying. AYAN! daldalan na! wahahaho! Pictures! :D I was bugging Cza because she was just beside me. >:) "ARE WE THERE YET?" I thought that we would go to the Smokey mountains first, then the Planty thingy at the Holy Spirit Brgy. Hmm.. I was wrong. :D
To the plant garden!! :D hehehe..
We were first oriented about the objectives of the place.
After that, we were given a chance to walk around the place. Take pictures and stuff. The place was so green. There were plants everywhere!
We were told to go to this place, not that far, where we'll see how they make man poop turn into soil. While walking to the place with Angela, Alex E. and Angel, I was walking few inches ahead of them. We passed by this tricycle driver who was looking at me suspiciously. I looked at him wondering why he was looking at me that way. "Angel.....Locsin?!" He asked..me? He was looking at me while saying it e. I looked at him like he was a freak. (basta ung itchura, parang nalalabuan.) I was still looking at him while passing by him. "ha?" I said. It was soooo freaky. He was really close to me and was thinking that I was Angel Locsin! SCARY! Alex E., Angel, and Angela were behind me whispering, "ano un? bat siya kinausap?!"
We finally got to the place and I was so thankful that I was ALIVE! =)) My friends who saw it, shared it to my classmates. I also told them what happened and I was really freaked out. Tsk, after that, they were teasing me. :)) blahhh.
We were oriented again by the people there. They showed us how the veggies, man poop, and bird's dump turn into soil. They had a huge machine. It was like a grinder thingy. BAHO MEHN. I went in front of my classmates to see it for a while then stepped out. Stinko de mayo!!!! rar. =))
We then went to the office of the brgy. and saw how creative they were. Making stuff using papers. Everything there was recycled. waw. We took a lot of pictures there for our AK project. :D
We were told to go back to the garden place. Angel and I were with Mama C [Ms. Calayag] cause I was so effin' scared to pass by that dude again. Mama! Tago mo ko! =)) nyahahaha.. We passed by that dude again and I made sumbong to our mama. I pointed out who said it and she was like, "Ahahaha..." Gaaah. Not helping!. :))
We got back to the place safely and was oriented again. This time, it was a different dude. After that, we went back to the bus and everyone was sharing about their adventures. :)) They shared out loud what happened to me and they were laughing. Che. :)) Then they shared about the kid who asked Sheen, "Te! Tibo ka?" HAHAHAHAHA... beh!! Then there was also this kid who asked Jae, "Te, ang ganda mo naman, pero tibo ka." AHAHAHAHHA!!!! Weh Jae!!
We ate our lunch at the bus. I didn't really ate at all because I didn't like the food that was prepared to me by our maid.
Everyone was done and the bus moved on. "ARE WE THERE YET?!?!" "ARE WE THERE YET?!?!" "ARE WE THERE YET?!?!" Ang layo!!
Finally! We got to the Smokey Mountains at last! Heh. We went to a sort of room, but not really a room. LABO. Basta. There were student seated, waiting for us. We sat down on the vacant chairs and waited. Their teacher asked us if we wanted to see their computer room and we were all like, hell yea. tour us. We got to the air conditioned room where there were a lot of computers. 5 of the comp. was FLATSCREEN. There was this one comp. opened and we saw that they have internet. AND Y!M!! yahoo messenger. WOW mehn. Angel even used it, opened her ym account and I was telling her that she should be careful because she might get hacked. She didn't listen to me. wahaha.. Oh, well. :) There was a video clip showed to us about smokey mountains and their future church. They even have their own website I can't remember the URL. Aww.. Oh, well.. After that, we went out and their teacher said that whatever our class number was, our partner would have the same number. So we were called by class number. My partner was a guy, older than me. His name was Joseph Villamor. Kris' partner was also a guy. The 4 of us were together while chatting.
It was fun talking to them not because my partner was queer but because we've learned a lot of things about them and the place.
There came a guy who sells "dirty ice cream." Kris and I went to buy our kuya some ice cream. :D Our kuya went with us. My kuya and I went back while Kris and Kuya Denmark went somewhere else. He toured Kris for a while. I was worried because something might happen to them. :l erm.. They got back and we started our presentation. My classmates and I were at the stage, singing. We were done and then there was this girl who sang in front of us. Her voice was awesome. She sang 2 songs. The song she sang was really touching. It was about the smokey mountains. Even though they're place has a lot of garbage, they still celebrate christmas. Something like that. Tsk. Samantalang, pamilya ko walang christmas spirit. :))
We were toured around the place along with our partners. hahaha.. bonding! We even have a picture. (Kris and I with our partners)
It was time to go home and my partner asked me if I have a cell. ye. He asked our cell numbers and we were to the bus. The bus left and, "ARE WE THERE YET?" :)
We stopped at a gas station for those who needed to go. I went down for no reason. I went with Carissa to the washroom. Mama C also went down.
There were only 3 cubicles.
1. May tae sa wall
2. Walang lock, walang flush
3. Madumi
Take your choice. =)) wahahaha!! ang kadiri talaga! hahaha.. Carissa went to the #1, Mama C went to the #2 and Angel went to the #3. =))
We went back to the bus and went straight to school. I was about to go to the bus, but I saw my driver there. Okay, so I went home agad. :D YEY!