Friday, December 08, 2006 @ 11:24 PM
10am, my mom came in our [my sis and mine] room and started waking us up. She was tickling me while saying something like, "wake up! Your dad said that we'll go to the Mall of ASIA right now and watch a movie on IMAX."
hmm.. IMAX, I've heard of that yesterday...3D.
Fast forward>>
We ate lunch at some sort of Japanese restaurant. I can't remember the name. We soooo love Japanese foods. That's why I'm used to eating using chopsticks...our food at home is usually Japanese foods.
My brother and I ordered different kinds of sushi but he ate it all. Good thing I also ordered some california maki.
After eating, we walked around the mall, looking for the theatre. I was observing how the people act, look and how they dress in this place. And all I can say is, SCARY. Most of the people there were so banakal. They were like people from the province. I felt so unsafe.
We got to the theatre and watched T-rex 3D. yey! hahahaha.. amazing.
After watching, we walked around again. Shopping for clothes again. :l Then ate at another Japanese restaurant.