Saturday, December 02, 2006 @ 10:36 PM
It's getting way too boring here. I gotta go back to school.
All I did today was use the computer, chat, surfed the net, uploaded pictures, ate, took pictures and read Without Seeing The Dawn but wasn't able to finish the whole book.
There's pretty much nothing to share today. So I'll just share to you some things that happened last night.
*My best friend and I crashed our
friend's multiply site [annelle]We flodded her folder with a lot of comments that wasn't really a comment. haha.. Her folder became a YM because of us. I really enjoyed it 'cause it was so funny! :D You can view our hi-tech chatroom by clicking on the link above. :D
*My mom, dad, sis and I watched some home video. We were in baguio and I was only 9yrs old (I think) I was riding my favorite horse, Cookie. cuteness. ;D
I wish I could show it to you, guys. But it's recorded on a tape. gahh. :P
*12mn, Annelle and I crashed my best friend's multiply site. haha!! Revenge ba ito? Anyway, it wasn't as long as what my bf [best friend yan, nakakatam na itype]and I did to annelle's. haha.. We fell asleep e.
*NO.LOAD.
It's like everyone was texting me and I couldn't even reply. arrgh.
*Currently missing someone. She/He isn't texting anymore. hah! Just saying.
Right now, as you can see, I am so BORED. I've uploaded pictures on my deviant art acct. :) Please check it out and tell me if you liked my pictures. Wahaha!! Ang loser naman nung sinabi ko. cge, bahala na kayo.
http://angie10cruz.deviantart.com/Heres a night, and it shines
And it calls us on and on
So be here by my side
And watch the stars. They're ours
Make a wish, or just take charge
The moment comes, get lost and go far
I think that we've got what it takes
To get this heart to start beating again
So take it all the way, whoa, whoa
Now our hearts are on the everglow
So just let go and fall into it