Wednesday, December 27, 2006 @ 11:11 PM
Okay, I'll stop posting m**** entries.
So today, I did nothing else at home but, pc, eat, walk around the house and play o2jam. AHAHAH. I really need a life.
There's nothing to share for today, so I'll just share to you guys something that happened yesterday.
Something really FREAKY & SCARY.
Matt Jao [the freakishly 'huge' dude from 1K ADMU soiree] viewed my webcam and then messaged me.
Matt Jao (12/26/2006 3:09:06 PM): waddup homegirlfangie (12/26/2006 3:09:17 PM): hey
Matt Jao (12/26/2006 3:09:22 PM): why u at home? u shld be out with me! lets go to ewoodMatt Jao (12/26/2006 3:09:34 PM): 
fangie (12/26/2006 3:09:44 PM):
fangie (12/26/2006 3:09:48 PM): i'm lazy
fangie (12/26/2006 3:12:41 PM): i got dc.. what did you say again?Matt Jao (12/26/2006 3:12:56 PM): u sure u dont wanna go out? enteng kabisote 3!Matt Jao (12/26/2006 3:13:01 PM): or mano po 5
Matt Jao (12/26/2006 3:13:04 PM): para romantic
fangie (12/26/2006 3:13:17 PM): yikesfangie (12/26/2006 3:13:18 PM):
Matt Jao (12/26/2006 3:13:47 PM): anywayfangie (12/26/2006 3:14:18 PM):
Matt Jao (12/26/2006 3:15:00 PM): soMatt Jao (12/26/2006 3:15:03 PM): wats up
fangie (12/26/2006 3:15:13 PM): nun much.. you?Matt Jao (12/26/2006 3:15:24 PM): nuthnMatt Jao (12/26/2006 3:15:29 PM): chillin at the holiday inn
fangie (12/26/2006 3:16:01 PM): oooohh.. 
hold on, holiday INN is a place where couples..do their thing right!?
anyway..
fangie (12/26/2006 3:24:07 PM): sorry, i switched computers.. did you say something?
Matt Jao (12/26/2006 3:24:48 PM): meron pero secret
fangie (12/26/2006 3:24:56 PM): 
Matt Jao (12/26/2006 3:27:05 PM): do u wanna know?
fangie (12/26/2006 3:27:34 PM): yea...?
fangie (12/26/2006 3:31:12 PM): well......? are you gonna say something?
Matt Jao (12/26/2006 3:31:51 PM): i go swim
Matt Jao (12/26/2006 3:31:56 PM): i undress now
Matt Jao (12/26/2006 3:32:00 PM): wanna join me?
Matt Jao (12/26/2006 3:32:15 PM): im naked
fangie (12/26/2006 3:32:22 PM): 
fangie (12/26/2006 3:32:23 PM): ewww
Matt Jao (12/26/2006 3:32:55 PM): yesh
fangie (12/26/2006 3:33:08 PM): 
Matt Jao (12/26/2006 3:33:13 PM): i feel sexy in my speedo
fangie (12/26/2006 3:33:29 PM): ic
fangie (12/26/2006 3:33:40 PM): are you drunk?
Matt Jao (12/26/2006 3:33:51 PM): nope
Matt Jao (12/26/2006 3:33:55 PM): horny
Matt Jao (12/26/2006 3:34:06 PM): lotsa naked men in their speedos
fangie (12/26/2006 3:34:22 PM): are you queer?
so that's it. he didn't reply after what I asked. So I guess it's true. Hahaha.. He is so gross. I THINK his friends [arvie and miko] were there beside him and was just having fun..[trip lang nila] well, I'm not sure. :l
Will anyone PLEASE protect me from this dude? He's scaring me. I don't care if you're a guy or a girl.. just please protect me!!
http://www.friendster.com/2935393Matt Jao's friendster profile. Yes, I'm telling everybody who you are, freak.