Sunday, December 17, 2006 @ 3:12 AM
My mom and I went to the dentist at exactly 2:30 pm. We finished at around 5:50 pm. WOW. I even fell asleep while they were doing something with my teeth. Wahahahaho.:))
Then we went to the grocery to buy chips and snacks for our (yr.1, sec. 1 and 2) Environmental Scan at the Smokey Mountains. :l arrrrgh!! huhuhu... But to be honest, I don't want to. I REALLY DON'T.
We got home and my brother went in my parents' room and saw me using the computer. "Angie, gusto mo kumain sa RP?" He asked. "Sige"
He asked papa if we could go. ate was comin' with us too.
Kuya: Papa, magrRP kami ah.
Papa: HA!? anong rp? ano gagawin niyo dun?
Kuya: Huh? nagpaalam na ko sayo kanina ah? sabi mo pa nga pede e.
Papa: Di pede.
We went back upstairs.
Mama: Ano ka ba, Ray?
Papa: Tara. Sama tayo.
(this was shared be my mom)
Nyaaak=)) Papa talaga o. :))
So my family and I went to RP. After eating dinner with my siblings, my parents came back from the grocery, and we went to Astroplus to buy a dvd of the movie, Shindler's List. My dad and my sis were looking for the cd the left side, my mom and my bro was outside, waiting, while I was at the right side of the store where you could find all sorts of music albums. I saw a Franz Ferdinand cd! I ran up to dad and asked "Pa, pede ako bumili ng cd? :D:D:D"
DAD: "TSK! Wag na!!! >:("
okay so I went back and just stared at it, wishing I had one. My mom heard my dad and I from the inside and then called me. She handed me a P500 bill and told me to buy it. I didn't want to because my dad would get mad. Dad came up to me and placed his arm on my shoulder saying "Go, cge bilin mo na.. :))" He was just making me pissed. I hate it when he does that. Ganun ung paglambing niya. gaaah.. kainis.
So I went back the the music cds side and saw Josh Groban's new album, AWAKE. I took it and yelled out, "Ate! teka!!" she was at the counter, about to pay.
I gave her the cd and she said..
Ate: Josh Groban? para kay mommy?
Angie: De, para sa'kin. :D
Ate: ANO!? ano ka ba!? This is a mommy music!
Angie: So?
Ate: ANO KA BA!! oldies song to!
Angie: But it relaxes me.
Ate: Palitan mo na lang!
Angie: cge
I took the Franz Ferdinand cd instead. wahaha.. Sorry ah, panget mga type kong music.
:P