Friday, December 22, 2006 @ 4:30 AM
Time check: 3:25am
Just woke up. Tssk.. The reason why I'm awake so early was because it was SO cold in our room. [my sis and I share the same room]
The air con was turned on and was put to: Cooler:7 High Cool
And my sis' electric fan was turned on [max] Argh.
I didn't even have any blankets nor comforters.
IT WAS SO EFFIN' COLD.
I was already awake at around 2am but I was too afraid to get up. I was just in bed for an hour. The clock strikes 3:15am, I was terrified. I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't. 3:30am, I couldn't take it anymore. I was already freezing to death. I stood up and went to my bro's room and started using the computer. I saw Ces Mayor, my classmate, on my friends list. She was online and her status was "Just woke up:)" ahahhaa.. lalang.
minutes later my mom checked the rooms because she heard me go out from my room. She checked my bro's room, BUSTED!
"Ano ba yan? Wala na ngang ilaw, wala ka pang salamin. Ano gusto mong mangyari sa mata mo?!" She said.
She was about to switch on the lights but I told her not to because my brother was sleeping. I went back in my room, took my glasses and a lamp, and went back surfing the net.
4am, my parents were already awake. [ang aga.] She went back to check me and saw me eating M&M's for breakfast:)) ahahahaha...
It was a holloween kind of M&M's. Orange and brown, then some had pumpkin face print near the letter m. "Ay, ang cute naman ng bigay satin ni tita trining galing states." She said. And I was like "yea"
:)) hehehe
My mom and I surfed the net together, looking at my pics on Multiply and Friendster. Then she said that we'll bake brownies together later. Yey. :)
[ang tagal ko atang gawin tong post]