Wednesday, December 20, 2006 @ 11:33 PM
I went to school with my pillow, sleeping bag, clothes and stuff. I was prepared for the vigil later on.
-Morning talk-
We had a special morning talk. ehe?
There was a basket being passed around. Inside it was the gift from Jesus. Strips of paper that has something like gift of, peace, hope etc.
I took mine and whispered, Lord, speak to me through this. [sorry na, banal e]
I read mine and saw that..
"I love you very much. blablabla..My gift to you is CONTENTMENT."
Wow. He did speak to me.
Now it did made me think. How can I be content with my life? I'll never be.
...
S, during the morning, they had the song practice, while I was helping the teachers with the backdrop. It was really tiring. :) hahaha.. Then at around 12, it was our rest time. 12 until 4.yey. :) everyone was preparing their sleeping bags.
As for me, I didn't. I changed my mind. I didn't want to have the vigil. If you think I'm rude or something, fine. I don't care. I didn't feel like praying.
I called up my mom and told her to tell the driver to pick my up right now.
I went home and slept.
MY LIFE SUCKS.