Tuesday, December 12, 2006 @ 10:14 PM
We didn't have classes today because we had our practice for the Who's Garden Is This thingy.
In the morning, we were told to go to the Multi purpose bldg. to start the Morning Prayer.
"Huh!? Ano meron?! Bat d2?! Bat buong HS body nandito?! WA HAPPENING?!"
I asked our secretary, angela caranay [a.k.a. Boy KIKKO] and she said that we're having the vigil practice.
UGH. Singing songs for 2 hours, I think. I don't even understand what we were singing! ahahaha.. It was written in a diff. language. :P
Some of the songs were:
1.Canticorum, jubilo. Regie magno psalite. :l errrm?
2.Nada te tubre, nada te espante, quien a dios tiene, nada de falta.
3.Kyrie Elieson...repeat it until they say stop.
4.O...Adoramus te domine
so.. those were some of the songs. The LYRICS of the songs.
After that, we went back to our classrooms and prepared the props for the presentation.
We [my classmates and I ah.] got tired doing the flowers so stop na lang muna.=)) Cza, Toni, Ryna, Angel, Monet, Oh-si, Alex Esguerra, Gopi, Nikka, Pau, Ayna, Janica, Jana, Monique, and who else? Anyway, we sat down together and made a big circle. :)) Truth or DARE![spin-a-bottle style!] Sigawan! Tawanan! Ung iba, kinikilig.. yiii.. *wink
Ms. Santiago, our class adviser, passed by our room and saw us. Heard pala. She heard us shouting. Tsk. napagalitan :))
It was my turn and they dared me to go out the classroom. Stand in the middle of the corridors and do da jumpin jacks while singing. I did. haha uto uto!!! =)) I didn't notice that there were some students outside looking at me. GAAH.. When I saw them.. WHOOOOPS! pasok agad sa classroom! :)) hehehehe.. They took the bottle and SPIIIIN SPIIIIN SPIIIIN!!!! AKO ULIT?! They said to me "stand up and do da spaghetti" I didn't know what the heck that was so I told them to change it. "Otso-otso." YOKO NGA. They changed it again and said.. DANCE. cge. =)) kembot kembot! :P
harharhar
The bell rang and we were told to form our line and go to the Assumpta Theatre for the practice.
fast forward>>
[INSPECTION]
(in the classroom, seated)
Ms. Calayag told us to form our lines outside. "Ms. Why?" I asked. "Inspection."
Waaah! My phone! I got scared because I don't want my phone to be confiscated. I hid it where I know that no one will see. Behind the blackboard. My classmates saw it but I TRUSTED THEM. Walang bulgaran sa klaseng to! So I went out, not even worrying. I thought that they'll [officers and Ms. Calayag] only look for phones, iPods and cameras in our bags but NO. Buong classroom. I wasn't even worried when she said that. Coz DUH! who'd look for something behind the board? ;)
Still searching.
Oh-si and Clara were already crying.
Ms. Calayag then called for Pau Layco to go help search for phones. She got all the hidden phones that she knew.
I was outside when she looked at me, standing near the board. I looked at her with a face that says, "Pls.? Don't."
My classmates looked at me. "angie." they whispered.
She bent down and started looking for my phone.
She found it and looked at me again. "Sorry" she whispered [as if I heard it]
...
I couldn't believe it.
I didn't cry or whatsoever. I acted like as if it didn't happen.
"Who owns this?" Ms. Calayag said while raising my phone. My classmates looked at me coz they knew it was mine. "Ms! Mine." I yelled. FINE. Pau looked terrified. She KNEW how I could ruin her life. She knew that I can be MEAN if I wanted to. She KNEW that I'll hunt her after that. But I won't. :P
I didn't worry about it. I didn't even care that much. Cause I have a reason.
hehe.
fast forward>>
We went to the Assumpta theatre for the practice.
This time, as we went to the gigantic stage, my hands were getting sweaty even though the aircon was turned on. It was really cold, by the way.
Then my hands were shaking.
The set on the stage was already placed. It made me feel like what we did was not a practice.