Monday, December 04, 2006 @ 10:45 PM
We're back to school after those long days of being idle. [Sigh, Monday nanaman.] This Monday wasn't like our usual Mondays. My classmates and I celebrated our section's feast day [I-St.Andrew] Well, it was supposed to be last Thursday, but classes were suspended, remember? :)
After the General Assembly at the Muti purpose bldg., we had our Int. Sci. class with our T.I.C., Mama C.
"We would have a quiz today, remember? We will also have the changing of the sitting[as Ms. Calayag said. "sitting daw, ndi SEATING] arrangements and then I would demonstrate to you how to separate mixtures." She said. "But first thing first. Let's have the quiz." So we brought out one 1/2 sheet of paper, lengthwise and began the quiz. Whew! I thought it'll be REALLY HARD.
After the 15-item quiz, we were asked to go at the back and would bring our things with us. we did wat she said and waited. After calling 5 students, I heard my name being said by our teacher. I went forward and mama C pointed out where I should be seated. I sat down and looked to my left. Angel!!! :D yey. My kwentuhan-partner, Angel, was seated beside me. Hehe.. mali ata un. :P Both of us were seated in front and NEAR the teacher's table. And if you're seated there, hah! You know what that means dontcha? Wahahaha, only noisy students are placed there. :)) But, I'm not really noisy. I was just placed there because I'm small and blind. :)) hahahaha.. :P
~skipped the boring subject~
Recess, I saw Jo-anne and Coleen (both my best friends) had their haircut. Wahahahaha!! No comment.
I did nothing else during recess but helped Bianx cram for her AP HW. hehe.
~riiing!!~
Computer class, we continued our proj. using Macromedia Flash.
AK, we prepared for our presentation for the environmental scan at the Smokey Mountains.
Algeb, ehe? CHAPTER TEST!! gah.
I finished ahead of time and slept. :)) la lang, sharing.
~Lunch~
All of my classmates and I celebrated our feast day by eating together, sharing foods, telling stories and of course, taking pictures. It was really fun bonding with them. whooopie! :D
~riiing!!~
Homeroom subj. then English. Do you guys know the show Distraction from Jack TV? So, yeah, we moved our arm chairs to the sides and played. Unfortunately, I STILL felt sleepy.
*Sorry, my post for today isn't detailed. gaah.. :P
*It's past 10 and I'm really sleepy but I don't know why I'm still making this entry. I don't even think people read this. hahaha.. oh well. Blogging makes me feel relaxed. wahahaha!!