Friday, December 15, 2006 @ 11:54 PM
We were allowed to go to school wearing casual attire. whooopie.:D
Early morning, before the bell rang, my classmates and I were waiting excitedly in our classroom. Some were playing the guitar, the others, they were just chatting, playing cards and sleeping.
I was talking with my friends when I saw Gopi, wearing her gala uniform and MAKE-UP. :l
(Gopi: Alex Gopiao, a.k.a. boy international)
Anyway, the bell rang and we were told that we should first take our recess before we wear our costume [gala uniform] then we should wear make-up. "..Be ready before 9:00!!" Ms. Hilario said.
(Ms. Hilario: Our beloved Algeb teacher)
I went to the section 1 where my barkada were chatting and putting on their make-up already. I didn't want to wear make-up! But the teachers told me to wear. :'(
So I did.
I borrowed Bianx's liquid eyeliner, then I went back to my classroom to get my make-up (blush-on, my eyeliner, and a thingy that I didn't know.
After 5 minutes, I was done with my face. I went back to my classroom and changed my clothes. I got hungry so I went down at the HS caf. I bought siomai and took the toyo. I poured some toyo on my siomai. (remember: I was wearing my gala uniform) I was extra careful while pouring it.
I went back to my classroom and ate at Monet's table. Ces was beside me, putting on her makeup. She looked at me and said "oy, angie, magingat ka ah. Baka mautluan ka ng toyo :)" "cge" I told her. Not a second passed by.."ANGIE!!!!!!!! Skirt mo! tumutulo yung toyo!" whooopsie. :P my bad.
My skirt got all dirty and messy. There was a HUGE spill in front of my skirt.
(Bianx: my bestfriend)
(Ces: seatmate last quarter, she's like a mom to me)
Fast forward>>
9:40AM
We were called by our teachers. They told us to go down at the HS caf. We took our recorders and practiced. "First year, GO" Ms. Hererro yelled out. So we went at the ballet studio, backstage.
Fast forward>>
The third year were already on stage and we were next. My hands were getting shaky and sweaty.
A stage. So big that more that 200 students could fit.
The seats near the orchestra, the balconies 1 and 2. That almost a thousand people could occupy.
WHO WOULDN'T GET NERVOUS?
"First year, stand by" Sir. Louie/Luie/whatever said.
"...I want to live with God."
As the third year stepped out the stage, we went in front of a thousand eyes.
Lights turned on, the piano began playing, and we started blowing. (recorder)
There were a lot of people watching.
...
We were done and everyone applauded. Lights turned off as we exit the stage. Whew! Coleen was right! You wouldn't get nervous if the people you're presenting to are total strangers. We went back to our classroom and everybody was like, "What now?!" We would present again at around 2:30.
WANTOO! DARE OR DARE TAYO!! AVA!!
(Coleen: classmate, barkada, katabi sa stage)
(Wantoo: a.k.a. yr.one sec.two.)
I was playing the guitar while they were seated on the carpet, playing (
truth) DARE or DARE [spin the bottle.] I got tired playing the guitar so I joined them. After a few spins, it stopped, pointing at Gopi. "DO MY MODEL WALK!!!" I yelled out. :)) she didn't know how I do it so I had to do it for her first. gaah.. ocge. I did it and okay, her turn. I didn't watch her, coz I don't want to. :P beh. I played the guitar na lang. She had enough coz she couldn't do it so she walked out. tss. corny. KJ!! Spin ulit! :D
Tralalala...
Monet!! Cza told her to kembot just like how I kembot. Once again, I made a demo for her. :)) so hilarious. I got tired playing na so I took the guitar and went to the classroom and played a song for him, even if he couldn't hear it. but I knew he was just there in my heart.
Kathia came in and I stopped playing. We took the camera and started taking pictures instead. Few minutes later, it was almost 2PM. I went to my barkada's section and hanged out. We were playing with bianx's body parts and started taking pictures. :)) 15minutes 'till 2pm, I started dressing up. My armchair was really messy. I found my skirt and blouse. I didn't notice that I wasn't wearing my necktie. 10 mins before 2PM. I was roaming around. Thinking that I was ready.
I accidentally threw my recorder so I had to pick it up. I looked down and I saw that my necktie wasn't there. I rushed back to my classroom and looked for my necktie. IT WASN'T THERE! Someone took my necktie. >:( "Girls, go down the caf. NOW" Ms. Santiago said. Everyone was about to go except for me. ALEX!! CARISSA!! HELP MEEE!!! I was panicing. I couldn't find my nectie! :( PINAKA HARAP PA NAMAN AKO! Alex saw a necktie on the lunchbox rack of the sec. 3. ?? bat nandun? THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!! haaaii.. thanks alex!! I went down and la. ayun, asa baba lang, =))
We presented again in front of a large crowd, but this time it was larger. :) yey! More sleeping people! =)) Kidding! No one was sleeping! :D
Done.
UWIAN NA! TAPOS NA ANG LAHAT! Wooohiiee!! :))