Monday, January 01, 2007 @ 12:00 AM
6:30pm
My brother and I were in my parents' room while my sister was about to go to my brother's room to switch on the computer.
**All doors of the rooms were open
My sister suddenly ran towards us and said.."hehehe.. natakot ako!"
We asked what happened and she said to us.
"I was inside your room, about to switch on the computer. Your dang tv suddenly opened. I looked around if I accidentally pressed the remote or something, but no. The remote was on your bed. Oh so far. The TV suddenly closed. I didn't mind it at first but when it opened again, I looked for you [angie] if you were outside the room and scaring the hell out of me. The TV shut down, and I ran towards here. Samahan niyo ko!"
HAHAHA.. Freaky. That's like her 2nd time seeing odd and scary in my brother's room. HAHAHAHA.. The first time was when she was using the computer. Then she felt 'someone' pulling a strand of her hair. She yelled out my name and looked around. I wasn't there.. oooh. :)) Then she went in my parents' room and she was freaked out because I was using the comp, wearing earphones. =)) SCARY.
7:00pm
My dad and I were testing the camera. Dad was taking pictures of me with Maggie, my puppy.
7:10pm
My dad and I went out [garden] and started taking pictures again. :D
10 minutes later, we got tired. We hanged out at the gym room. My brother was playing ps2 there, my sister, dad and mom were watching him, while I was on the carpet with a lot of pillows and with Maggie. fun fun!! :D Then my dad placed the camera beside the TV. "Angie, look." He said. The camera suddenly flashed. 'WAH??' I didn't know that he has a remote for the camera. WHOA!! Then he taught me how the remote that he got from Hong Kong (which can't be found in the Phil.) works and handed me the remote. "Try it." He told me. I did and COOOOOL. :)) "Take good care of it. If ever that gets lost. . ." 'yes sir.' MWAHAHAHA!! [sings]~I've got the power! dun dun dundun dun dun...~ nyaharhar. :))
We were taking pictures all night until dinner was ready. My sis and I had our vanity photos at our garden. wahaha!! :D
Some of our neighbors started lighting up some fireworks at around 8pm. They were so excited. :))
As for us, we were about to have dinner.
dinner was ready!!
While dinner, I was taking pictures. They would hear the camera 'beep' all of a sudden, and then they would look and smile at the camera. "WAG!!! kunwari di natin alaaaam!!!! :))" I yelled out. wahaho! saya talaga! After dinner, I checked up my phone and waaaw..18 messages received. heh. Everyone was greeting me a happy new year. =)) Anywaaay, I was still too lazy to greet everyone and it was still too early.
After dinner, my sis and I started taking pictures of us at the living room. :)) wahahaho.
We took 31 pictures. Now, isn't that vain? :))
My brother, my sister and I went inside the car. My sister placed the CD that she burned earlier this evening. She burned 2 CDs. One was titled as, BOOM cd, and the other one, BANG. Wanna know why?
Cuz the musics in the cd are hip-hop and make boom/bang sounds. My brother bought kasi a new subwoofer. Astig mehn. Ang ingay sa car!! My heartbeat was pumpin with the beat. :)) We love love love subwoofer.
It was almost midnight, I went to the gym room for a while to take a nap. Bang bang bang bang bang BOOM! All of a sudden, I woke up. Dang it! :)) I woke up just for the sake of having pictures of the fireworks. Grabe, 1hr lang ung 'nap ko' oh well, towel. :D
40minutes later, no one was lighting up explosives in our street. My sis, my bro and I went outside and took pictures on the road.
------------------
Photos taken:
29 - Gym Room
42 -Dining Area
61 -Garden
46 -Living Room
19 -Rav4
15 -Road
52 -Sky
1 -Kitchen
TOTAL PHOTOS265[post time and date is edited]