Saturday, January 20, 2007 @ 9:23 PM
Mom, dad and I just got home from Greenhills. It seems that I got left behind by my siblings. They're already in college and they always go with their friends after school. As for me, I'm left with my parents. But I'm not saying that I hate it, it's just that I wish that I could drive my own car (if I have one) and I could go where ever I want. Sigh.
Anyway, mom just bought a memory card for her new phone. By the way, I got a "new" phone. 6600. =)) oooookaaay? :)) ahahahaha.. ok na yun. KASI NAMAN E... I used to have a really great phone [sony erricson] but a day before beach camp, it got snatched from me. :( Now my parents won't allow me to have those sorts of expensive phones anymore. :'( sad. oh well.. :D hehehe..