Thursday, January 04, 2007 @ 6:12 PM
Our first subject, as usual..Science, we started the discussion by a quiz. tae.... :)) After the quiz, Cza, my seatmate, and I were giggling cuz we got the same score. :)) We passed the papers and then Mama C[Ms. Calayag] called us, Oh-si and Rosanbel to go to the board. We were told to illustrate the freakn atom. :)) I drew it and tadaaaah. gaya gayaaaa...=)) cza talaga, tawa ng tawa habang tumitingin sa dinraw ko. =)) oh well, it's okay.
The next subject that we had was CLE. The frikn LAZY teacher, Ms. CLARETE. tss.. She told us to group ourselves by 2 [the usual..groupings nanaman. ayaw kasi magturo.] I WANT HER OUT OF THIS SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! dang it.
I wasn't listening. My friends were already grouped together, and unfortunately, Angel was absent. :(
I went with Cza and Kathia instead. Hehe, Gopi doesn't have any partner. :P And I DON'T want her to be my partner. Clarete passed by and saw us. She said to me...And I said to her.....
"who's your groupmates?"
"Them."
"Can you understand the meaning of TWO MEMBERS??"
"yep."
"...."
"?"
"Go find a partner. You should be only 2."
"k"
I didn't cuz you know me, I'm hardheaded.
she came back and checked up on us.
"Who's your partner?"
"uh. Gopi."
"huh?"
"Alex Gopiao."
"Where is she?"
"There."
"If she's there, how could you talk?"
"[ew, i don't wanna talk to her.] Ms., I'll just write my own and combine it with hers."
"GO THERE."
"ok :D"
"Pangalawang beses na to ah. iniinit mo ulo ko!!!!!"
"ahhh.."
You guys know me when I hate a person. I told you I ain't nice.
You know, I HATE her since grade 5. She's a fat lazy teacher who doesn't even TEACH. GAAAH!!!!
I've heard stories from my 3dr yr. busmates. They gave me some sort of feed back about her. And yeah. They were right.
Langkwentang guro.
Oh guys, by the way, if you're thinking that i'm a meanine right now, well.. Get out of my blog. RESPECT MY OPINIONS. And sorry if I talk this way right now, it's just because of my steaming hot head. SORRY :P
ANYWAY, back to the stories.
During AP class, we were discussing about the 'pananakop ng mga amerikano' when suddenly, a ginormous brown [furry??] spider went crawling on the floor. Everyone was screaming out loud. SUPER GIA to the rescue! =)) HAHAHAHA..
She went to my place (cuz the spider was already there) She told me to lift my foot. She grabbed it and oooookay? seeking for attention again huh? tss..
Algeb time!
We had board work and I was bugging Cza...nyahahaha.. lalang.
Envi ed na!
I thought it was lunch time. :P wahahaha.. We had a discussion on atmosphere and troposphere eklat. And then the bell rang. We were inforemed that we would have a long test tomorrow. HUWAAAAAT!?!?! fiiiiine.
[lunch]
[bell rang]
T.H.E. na!!!
We went to the laboratory a.k.a. kitchen lab :D where we had to cook shmagetteeee.. AWW!! wala si Angel. The grades were already given and whoot whoot. :))basta.
English class, Ms. Twinkle wasn't there.
We were given a seatwork to keep us busy. After that, LARO!!! :)) Oh-si was sticking our boy names on our back.
You know...wantoo--da boys? as in, boy belat, boy ngiti, boy tameme, boy liit, boy mansi? Basta. I was boy ngiti.
I was still doing the seatwork when Oh-si sticked something on my back. I thought she wrote boy ngiti, but didn't. Cza was already laughing cuz what Oh-si wrote was boy MAGNET. ULOOOOOL!!! =)) tae kaaaa... :))
I continued with the seatwork and then dissmisal.
I forgot about the thing on my back. Jo saw me and asked, DX?? and I asked her.. HUWAAAAT??? It was so out of the blue. Yun pala, there was a thing written on my back that sez DX, Boy Magnet, and Hoy panget. =)) tae kayo wantoo. =)) hahahahaha...
i took it all off, cuz everyone would see it. :P