Monday, January 01, 2007 @ 10:26 PM
once again happy new year.
so the fireworks etopped and i mean that no one's lighting up fireworks in our street.
I was just using the computer trying to let time fly by so fast. I was so dang bored. The TV was turned on, but the show was boring. I switched it to HBO instead and watched madagascar. I switched my ym status to "movie marathon" and went in front of the television.
After Madagascar, I watched Troy on CineMAX. I fell asleep before the movie ended. I woke up and checked who messaged me. I saw a friend of mine who was online. I met her last summer, during beach camp. Carline.
It had been a long time since I've opened up to her. So I messaged her, telling her everything that happened between a guy friend of mine and I.
During that time, I wasn't feeling alright. I talked to my best friend, Bianx and explained to her how much I missed him. I wasn't supposed to miss him cause everything changed between us. But good thing I had a friend like Bianx to comfort me.
I couldn't take the fact that what I had--my everything beautiful and the oh so, colorful--was gone.
So tomorrow, I won't be using the computer anymore. There's HW and stuff and I hafta cram it. tsk
Wish me luck, guys. :))