Thursday, January 25, 2007 @ 8:12 PM
First of all,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ate CES!!!! :D
So, we had the Oral Defense again during science period. Bukas ulit! :D ahahaha.. My group and I are gonna have the Oral Defense tomorrow with Ms. Toni Hererro. wa. :))
CLE class, we had a quiz about the bible. :)) aww!! 6/10 :'(
DAYA KAYA! She didn't tell us anything about a quiz on this yesterday! Oh, well..Bounus points lang naman e. =)) AHAHAHA.. lalang.
After CLE, recess! :D
I was with my barkada this time! :) It felt kinda odd cuz they're my bestfriends (well, most of them.) but it felt like I didn't know them anymore. I felt shy talking to them. I guess, the reason for all of this is that I've missed a lot. I barely hang out with them during breaks, and it's all my fault. I blame myself.
When we were just 5 in the group, we were all so close, as in parang walang close friends, best friends lahat. But when Bianx combined our barkada, with her other barkada, the group was way too large. We were 10 in all, including myself. It's quite sad cuz some *ehem* gets OP unlike before. I want my 4 bestfrends back.
I'm growing apart from them. Our friendship's getting colder.
I walked away from them cuz I was too shy to show my face to them. I was gone for too long and I don't think I want to come back.
I went back to my classroom where I saw Carissa [a.k.a. boy TAMEME]
She asked a favor. "angieeeeee... pede, pls., pa-lettering para sa CLE proj. namin?"
Of course! Why not? :) I helped her with their project not realizing that I was cramming it for them :)) ahahahaha.. niiiiice.
The bell rang and it was time for AP. We just had a discussion on the World War 2.
Algeb time. :D Yey!! I did my Advanced Assignment! WOO!! points! :D When Ms. Hilario asked who did and advanced assignment, I was one of the students who raised our hands.
Angel: Naks naman!! Angie!!! umaasenso!
:)) che.
After that, we had drills on the board. :)
Envi. Ed na. :)
We checked our long quiz then checked section 3's papers. I got Gen Veran's paper. :)) naks namaaaan! wahahaha
Lunch tiiiime, I crammed again. Ryna sort of forced me to write something for our CLE proj. :(
So, I crammed again. Sigh.
T.H.E. class.
I thought that we would still have cooking but I forgot that..."FOURTH QUARTER NA."
:)) TAE.. I brought my apron and hand towel pa naman. oh well, TOWEL. :))
lalang
Entrepreneurship na topic namin e. ehehehe.. :D
[2 preiods of t.h.e]
English na! Paragraphs again!
We were given a seatwork.
SW: Write 6 paragraphs[minimum of 5 sentences each paragraph]
1.
2.
3.decriptive
4.imaginative
5.guess who/what
6.outdoor me
Hahaha.. I forgot nos. 1 and 2. :P
Anyway, it was pretty fun. :D Different topics per paragraph.
funfunfun:)
SSP, my Science project group and I practiced our lines. ye! it was kinda hard for me cuz I had 4lines while others only have one. :( hehehe.. lalang. inggit lang ako. andami ng sakin e. :))
That's ol niggaz