Monday, January 29, 2007 @ 7:55 PM
Happy boitdey ANGEL JIMENEZ
Science class, we had a discussion on Ionic and Covalent bonds. Gah..I hate this topic. :( Anyway, I had a hard time understanding it. :P wahahaha.. After sci, we had our CLE. Our teacher was not the one who taught today. Instead, there was a college student who was about to graduate from teaching school was the one who took over. Her voice was quite soft, so, I think the people behind couldn't hear her. :)
Overall, she wasn't that bad. Infact, she was ready to be a teacher. :)
It was time for recess, and we were dismissed. I saw Angel went to the new teacher. She asked if she has a Friendster account. :)) She gave her her e-mail address and...lalang, sharing lang. :)
During recess, I didn't hang out with my barkada anymore cuz I don't get them anymore. (I mean, I couldn't understand what they were talking about) hehe.. I was with Carissa and Alex E... beeeennntaaaa. :))
After recess was our computer class. I got scolded by our teacher cuz...BASTA. wala na kayo dun. :))
After comp.... AK (Alay Kapwa)
Hmm.. I forgot what we did. All I can remember was that we wrote something on our AK Journal. :)
Algeb tiiiiiime. :) nyahahaha.. PLUS POINTS! :D I did my advanced assignment! :D yeah!
lalalalalaLunch!!!!
Hanged out with Carissa and Alex E. agaiiiin.. :)) nyahahahar
English class was kinda, okay. :) Filipino was the best! Super laughtrip. We were all loud and laughing. Ms Marah, our class adviser, even checked up on us cuz she thought that we were just playing. :))