Tuesday, January 23, 2007 @ 7:51 PM
[In a hurry.]
We had our Elementary Algebra CEM test before recess. It was the shortest CEM test that we had. I think it had only 80+ items. :) woot. :D
During recess, I had to review for the Health QT. All of my classmates were able to take it but I was absent [so was Gopi] Health class haven't started yet when I approached Ms. Cruz [not me.]
She gave me the test paper and went to the tables near the Class Adviser's office. Gopi followed me. We went to get our own table. As I sat down, I whispered, "psssstt.. when you're done, could you wait for me? :D" Ahaha.. :P Oo daw. okay! :Dnyahahahaha...
So we answered the test paper. 10 minutes later[I think] she was done!! Huwaaaaaat?! tae ka.. 3pages kaya un [back to back] Bilis!! So, ayun, she waited for me. :)) We were done and went back to the classroom.
[di na lang muna ako magkkwento ng sobrang detailed tulad dati ah, wala akong oras.. dami pa kong gagawin]
During math, we were told to meet up with our groupmates and do the bonus points activities.
AP class, we went to the AVA3 and continued watching the World War ii. sad.
Lunch break, I went to the washroom and changed to my AA swimsuit. lalang. :D Then wore my pe uniform.
Filipino time was so boring. I even fell asleep way before the classes ended. We were told to read our book, Canal de la reina (a novel) No discussions whatsoever. :l bleh. I suddenly woke up 5minutes before the bell rang. Ms. Francisco was looking at me. ehe? I looked wasted!! =)) [Ah, lagi naman diba? nyahahaha]
Anyway, after fil, english. Test papers were given!!! :D nyahahaha.. lalang. After that, we had discussions on paragraphs. Implied and something else. wahaha.. I can't quite remember:P Haha.. We were told to get a whole sheet of pad and write 2 paragraphs (1 topic per par.) My fist topic was about Softball and my second was about camp, but I wasn't able to finish it due to lack of time.
~ringring~
PE!!!!! woo!! We went to the pool which was a bit far from our bldg. :) Woot! We were first oriented by our 4th teacher for the 4th quarter, Ms. Fe. nyahahaha.. lalang. After that, shower time. We stripped [ehem. may bathing suite kami sa loob] and took a shower. After that, we went to the pool. WOO!!! LAMIG! All of us were shivering. nyahahaha..
We did stretching and freestyle [..or what I call, S Z style.] :)) Yr. 1 lang ang nakakaintindi ng sz. :D lalang. wahahaha.. After that, test agad. tae. :P after that, shower. YEY! Presko! wahahah.. mga bagong ligo.. And yeah, it felt good after showering. Bangooooo!! :D
[departure]
DA BOYS[mai, alex, joy, monique, some people form other sections, etc.. dami e] also known as my body guards, followed me as I placed my things on the floor at the covered walk. Then they accompanied (more like... hmm.? sinamahan ako.. bsta ganun. bleh) me to the GS caf. :D Yey.. nyahaha.. special ba ko? [Not special child..I'm not auti.] So in return, I paid for the food they bought. Si alex lang naman at si Joy yung bumili e. So ayos lang:))
After that they had to go [thanks for the sama boys]
I waited for my ride.
While waiting, I was reading the required filipino novel. hmm? Ms. Hererro, our Lab teacher, passed by and saw me. "Aba! Ang sipag magaral...grrrabe....blablabla...literally." She said. Labo. :)) nyahaha.. Well.. I really had to finish it! So, todo basa.
I got home and rested. lalang.
That's how my day went. :P
[gtg. i gotta study for sci and read fil novel.]