Sunday, January 14, 2007 @ 8:01 PM
I woke up at around 5:30 in the morning [thanks to my frikn alarm clock]
My stomach hurts and I felt dizzy. I texted mom telling her that I didn't feel good. I went back to bed and waited for my mom.
2hrs. later, she came in and gave me a biogesic. It didn't really work.
I went to the bathroom and vomitted. WHOOOOPSIE.. yakis. ACID!!!! bleh.. I went downstairs and told my mom about it. She said to me that I should eat, but I didn't have the appetite to eat or drink anything.
I asked my mom to get me a plastic bag cuz I didn't feel good.. SOMETHING'S COMMIN OUT!! bleeaaahh.. YUUUUUUCK... huhuhuhu..
She told me to just go upstairs and rest.
I went up and rested. In the afternoon, my mom checked me up. FEVER!!! My sister [a.k.a. nurse Celine] took my temperature. She gasped and..whut whut?! 39 mehn. Is that a bad thing? Yeah! ic. :)) nyahaha.. malay ko ba.
So yeah, that's about it. I rested the whole day. puked four times.
This sucks. Tomorrow is our quarterly test. :'(