Friday, January 12, 2007 @ 7:08 PM
Lab:
We were told to finish answering our lab manuals. andamiiiiiiii.. :'(
Well, I wasn't able to finish it, so did my seatmate Alex! :)) ayos lang yaaaan :P
My science project groupmates were asking me if it was okay to go to my house tomorrow for the proj. Ofcourse!! Kasya yan! Kasya tayo sa gym room:)) wahahaha!!
Recess:
I didn't hang out with my barkada again. :'( sad.
Kathia, Denise and I were playing the guitar. I brought my guitar, at last. :)) yeah.. lalang.. :D
Science:
We were told to move our armchairs to the sides cuz we were gonna have a game. :D yey! It was fun! :P
Algebra:
Unit Test 2
AP:
We went to the AVA3 and watched World WarII. It was pretty sad to see how Filipinos were treated. It sucks.
Lunch:
I didn't feel like hanging out with my barkada anymore. hmm.. Guitar! :)) nyaka. Played guitar with Kathia and Denise. wahaho!
Filipino:
Unit Test 2
Club:
[softball]
Some of the varsity members were with us. yey!! :D lalang. hehehe..
WARM UP! grabe, ang daming stretch!! Then we jogged around the field 3 times. :)) Then warm up again. :))
We were divided into 2. We had a game with the varsity members.
Play ball!
On the third ining, I was forced by the higher levels to bat.. daya niyo mehn. :)) nyahahaha...
Ms. Fe, whispered to me something and I was like..cooool..
I did what she said and Fly ball!! >:) nyahahaha.. Everyone was screaming, shet, nabingi na ko. =)) Layo ng ball mehn.
I was on the 1st base and Tala came to me.. Coach kita! ahahaha.. yes ma'am! she told me if I should steal or not. yey! :)) nakaw base! :))
Okay, so parang di ata gets ng mga hindi nagssoftball lahat ng sinasabi ko. :)) oh well... :P