Monday, January 08, 2007 @ 8:42 PM
Science:
We had drills on the periodic table. Wooo.. We memorized Atomic Numbers: 1-20!! Testing lang.. H He Li Be B C N O F Ne Na Mg Al Si P S Cl Ar K Ca?? mali ata.
hydrogen, helium, lithium, beryllium, boron, carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, fluorine, neon, sodium, magnesium, aluminum, silicon, phosphorus, sulfur, chlorine, argon, potassium, calcium. Wooo!! galing ko. :))
Anyway, we had a quiz after that. :D
CLE:
discussion
Recess:
kumain.
Computer:
We were supposed to have our Quarterly Test but our teacher was absent. Angel's dad, Sir. Lito took over. He said that we should continue with our flash project. I wasn't listening by the way. When he said "...go." I was like.. hah? ano daw?! :)) ahahaha.. I asked Angel [since she was infront of me] what he said. She said..."interneeeet!!!!!!!!! >:)" "Weh?! pwede?!" I asked and she nodded. Sir Lito was at the other end of the room and was busy doing something else with his computer. [his back was facing us]
Obviously, when Ms. Soto is absent, everyone uses the Internet. Haha..
So, yeah, everyone was surfing the net. Jaemi, Angel's seatmate, was looking at Angel's computer and was giggling. I heard them saying.. "nyahahaha.. miggo." [Jaemi likes Miggo. She saw him during fair] Yakis, they were stalking him, looking at his friendster. :)) nyaka. :))
ANYWAY...
It was fun.
Few minutes till the subject ended, we were all laughing[silently] at Joy and Clara. They were at the last row and they were laughing. Clara was saying "ayan... cge, tapos lagyan mo ng square.. lagyan mo ng mga circle circle.." out loud. It was obvious that they were surfing the net. :)) Sir Lito stood up and was walking towards them. bumm bummm buuuuuuummm... He went behind theme and asked, "what are you doing, girls?" with a smile on his face. :)) "Ms. ay! Sir, tinuturuan ko po kasi di po siya marunong." said Clara. Everyone giggled. Ang bentaaaaa.. :))
The bell rang and Clara shared to us that they were looking at someone's multiply pic and they were deleting the history pages on the net. :)) nice one...
A.K.:
Ms. Hererro got a new haircut!! :)) She looked like Ms. Lisbo[whatever the spelling is.] nyahahahar.
We discussed the things we did at smokey mt. lalang
Algebra:
Wooo... drills!! Chapter test tomorrow.
Lunch:
Inom lang ng Iced tea. Di na kumain
HomeRoom:
We were told to find a partner or we could just do the activity alone. The activity was to list down the highlights we had for last year and this year. Angel was my partner cuz she was beside me and lalang. :)) funfun
By the way... Class numbers 1-10 were called by the clinic for a medical check up.
After that class numbers 11 [me] to 20 naman. They checked our weight, height, eyes... Oh, I was wearing my glasses when she told me to read the tiny letters on the wall.. I wasn't able to read it cuz... tumaas na grado kooooooo!!! taetaetae.. :)) anywaaaay, after the check up, we went back to the classroom.
English:
MidQuarter Test results were given!! ye! :)) After that we had discussions. :P I was falling asleep again.. oh, my..
WE were dismissed and Ms. Twinkle said, "Angie, you're always sleepy. I think you need vitamins."
Angel suddenly added "onga ms, laging antok."
Filipino:
Graaaaaaaaaabe.. Ms. Rorie asked our secretary, Angela, to write down the notes on the board. Haba!! I think it was the longest notes we wrote for this school year. My fingers hurts!! :P
After that, she asked us "Ano ang tagalog ng refrigerator?" +3 sa QT!!! wooo!! Taas agad ng kamay yung mga tao!! :)) I raised my hand and answered prigider. :)) lam niyo ba un? :)) I remember Sir. Ruel sharing that. :)) but it was wrong. :P No one got the right answer. lalang.
SupervisedStudyPeriod:
Kathia and I was eating something. Angel ran to us with her hands wide open ready to be given some. :)) kk, she grabbed some. We thought that she would leave after that but, no. She ate with us. :)) Then Cza started taking some too. After that, Monique. NILALANGGAM NA TAYO, KATHIA!! =)) grabe agawan sila sa plastic! PG!![patay gutom] nyahahahahaha.. tawa kami ng tawa!! Kathia's hands were already under the plastic, ready to catch some 'crumbs' that fall. =)) tawa na kami ng tawa...=))
After eating, Kathia and I walked around the classroom, and bugged some people.
We went to Kris when she was brushing her long silky hair. We helped her brush her hair but ended up messin it. :)) 'oooohh.. ngayon lang ako nakahawak ng ganitong buhok..." Kathia started laughing. Kris turned around and assumed that Kathia was the one who said it. :)) Tawa na lang kami ng tawa... It was kinda odd cuz it was like we weren't breathing oxygen but laughing gas. Our stomach was already in pain but we continued laughing. :)) I was already on the floor, couldn't inhale.
"burahin na lang natin ung board." Kathia said.
We did. We took one board eraser and started erasing. It started normally but then we were already pushing one another while erasing and then we were already running left and right [habulan] When we got to the left corner, I started running, trying to catch her then when we get to the right corner, Kathia tries to catch me. Labo nga e. But it was useful cuz we were able to erase the whole writings on the board. :))
sensya na, may topak talaga kami sa ulo. :))