Sunday, February 18, 2007 @ 8:52 PM
6:30am, I woke up and saw the clock. "waaa!!" I panicked. [baliw noh?] I immedietly stood up and ran to the door. As I was outside my room, I took my towel and suddenly remembered, "today's sunday." HAHAHAHA!! supid.:))
7:00am, I remembered something. MAMA C's birthday! =)) [mama C, our sci teacher, t.i.c.] lalang. naalala ko lang.:))
10:30am, MASS. [d ko nakita ung kamukha ni miggy. sayang. :))]
My family and I stayed outside [ung sa likod na may shade tas may bulletin board] While we were listening to what the priest was saying, my sis pointed at the bulletin. "lost japanese spitz. help. Kids are depressed, please help. call [insert number here]"
Mom said, depressed? bili ng bagong dog..ahahaha!! Onga noh.:))
After mass, I texted the b-day girl, Ms. Calayag=)) [birthday girl? :)) 45 yrs. old? =)) ahahahahaha!!]
My family and I went out to eat lunch at somewhere then mama C replied. "tnx bla bla..blabla.." I replied "blablabla..cge, hope you're enjoying ur bday.tc--angelie" [yuck. ang bantot ng pangalan.. angelie. =))]
she replied something like "blabla we (with her family) were celebrating pa since yesterday, swimming at Cavite." NAKS NAMAN. =))
My famiy and I went to SM north edsa after eating lunch. It was my first time to go there. :)
We went to EO. 8-) ahahaha.. EYE CHECKUP. haha.. new glasses. We were told to wait for an hour so we went roaming around. My kuya[kuya francis..prunprun] and my dad went somewhere while I was with mom and sister[ate celine]
There was a dog show on the ground floor and we watched from the 2nd floor. We only watched the Rotts. pandak ung mga aso. :l
FF>>
We went home and I took my guitar from the case. I took my song sheets(with chords) and was about to strum Am G Am G Am G C G Am F..etc.. [Snow Patrol - Run] but the lights suddenly went off. "ATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" my sister was on the floor, doing something. It was around 7 or 8pm then so it was really DARK. (you know me right? And you know how I'm so afraid of the dark. I freak out.) What happened was I RAN beside my sis (remember, it's really dark, you couldn't see anything. as in BLAAACK) "Oy!! bka may matamaan ka!!!!" she said. My dad, mom and brother went downsatairs with a flashlight. My sis and I followed them. The house helpers were talking about the wires beside our house. Kuya allen[our driver] and ate amy [my yaya since I was in prep] (..with their baby)told my dad everything that happened. The wires on the poste suddenly explode. I saw that the wire was still burning. My dad prepared the generator while mom called Meralco. The lights came back (thanks to our generator, we were the only ones who had electricity on our block) and my sis and I watched Fantastic4. ( love that movie )