Thursday, February 22, 2007 @ 6:51 PM
I had a dream last. I was in school [in front of the MPB] and I was about to go in. I just got down from the car then there was someone walking beside me. I looked at the person and I saw Enzo[miggy's younger brother] I said to him, "uy!" as I punch his left arm with my fist.
From a distance, I saw his two siblings, Celine and Miggy sitting on the stairs. I looked at them and they just stared at me. "uhh? hi?" I said. They didn't say anything. ngiti lang. :l OOOOKAY?! weird.
I woke up and started missing someone. (ang aga aga.. un agad nasa icp ko. tae.)
fast forward.
First subject, Science. We had our Unit Test 1. It was a bit hard for me..Oh, by the way, the last question (the one that sez TYPE of reaction) I forgot to answer it. :l Ganito yun, I was about to answer it but I forgot the answer, so I flipped to page 2 and looked for the answer on the previous questions. While looking for it, I saw a mistake I made. I changed it and looked for other mistakes, and completely forgot about the last item. I fell asleep and the bell rang. "Pass you papers everyone!" Said Ms. Calayag. I passed it and my seatmate said, "O? bat walang sagot?" I looked at it and...arrrrrrgh. tae.
CLE, she discussed a lesson. hmmm? :)) anyway, she talked about Jesus' teachings and I realized that I wasn't patient with Ms. Taks,our teacher. I was TOO judgemental. Every time she asks if her spelling is correct I'd ask myself, is she even a teacher?? Then when she pronounces something wrong, I'd laugh. I hat myself for not realizing that I was too mean. tsk.
Recess, did nothing but play the guitar and 'reminisce'
Angel, my seatmate, passed by and saw me. She sat beside me and asked what I was playing. [Parokya ni Edgar - Sampip]
I asked her a favor if she could "kapa" the struming for the song Someone Else's Arms by Sugarcult. She didn't know the song so I took my phone from my bag and played the song for her. After listening to it, she tried to play it. Unfortunately, she wasn't able to play the right struming. :)) [to be cont. sana]