Saturday, February 03, 2007 @ 10:22 PM
Saturday. :(
A day for me to rest.
Well, today was REALLY boring. I woke up at around 7pm cuz of my sister's alarm clock. Mom started waking up my sister cuz she has school today. Then my brother came in. Bat kayo nandito? My sister asked. Mom said that my brother lost his ID and the maid was in his room, looking for it. ehehehe.. :P
I couldn't go back to sleep so I went out and played with the dogs. :P wahahahaha!! Then I got tired.
It was already 2 pm so I went back upstairs and slept. :)) I woke up at around 3:30pm and wrote letters on my Chat pic [grad pic] for those who asked for one. Wahahaha.. :D
Kuya then started preparing for the AA junior's night [prom] Kuya Marc (marcpapa hehe) was already downstairs waiting for my brother.
He left with kuya Marc and they went to my school. Enjoy. :)
After that, my parents went to Glorietta. They asked me if I wanted to go with them but I didn't want to. :P
They left and I was alone. :)) nyahahahhaa.. PC!!! >:) lalang.
Btw, it's nice to hear frome you again. :) Thnx for texting me:) It made me smile. :D
Right now, I'm chatting with Miggo [from beach camp] =)) We are so bored.
He's eating. :l uh? Kanina pa kumakain. =)) I can see him [webcam] =)) hahahahha...
He can also see me.
We're watching solar sports. UFC.. :))