Saturday, February 17, 2007 @ 8:47 PM
I'm planning to shut this blog for a while, although I have tons of DRAFT ENTRIES here. The reason for shutting this down is that:
1. I'm training myself not to use the computer during weekdays [as what my new year's resolution sez]
2. It makes me spend a lot of time using the computer rather than studying.
3. I don't think people read my SUPER LONG entries. :)
4. I'm BUSY..no time to post
5. Almost all of my quizzes are getting higher, since I don't use the pc anymore.
So yeah, I guess, If ever I have time, I'll post an entry. SAYANG TALAGA, for the past WEEKS, a lot of exiting/funny/great things happened and I can't post it cuz I aint got time to post. sayangsayang.
___________
I was able to chat with Arby [a.k.a. ARNY. :)) my beach camp mate a year ago] and it was really funny. I was laughing out loud in my parents' room. Ganito kasi yan, pag kay Arby, TAWANAN...laging nag gagaGAUHAN. walang senti moment na mangyayari. gets? :)
while we were chatting, Seth [a.k.a. JJ, forest camp mate 2 years ago] he told me that his braces were removed. niiiice. Then he showed me a picture of him and WHOA!!! ONE LOUD WHOAAAAAAAAAA!!! he looked really old [no offense. :))] I asked, "how old are you!?" and he said he was 16. :l UH?? Hmm? At first I thought he was 18 or something:)) waw. :)) anyway, 2 years ko na siyang di nakikita. :))
Raisa[AA student, 7-1] IMed me. "Ano gawa you? :)" She said. It made me laugh. :) I thought that she said that on purpose but as we continue chatting, ganun talaga siya magtype. "kamusta na you? bored na me.. etc.." :)) peace tayo Rai. :))
I got tired of using the comp so I took my guitar [which, by the way, owned by my brother. Unfortunately, he doesn't know how to play it so he gave it to me] and went outside.
Songs played:
Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
Mae - Someone Else's Arms
Muse - Starlight
Dashboard Confessionals - Again I Go Unnoticed
Parokya ni Edgar - Sampip
So as you can see, I was outside for hours. :P
I went back upstairs to Kuya Prunprun's[my bro, francis]room. I talked with Carissa[boy tameme, my classmate na laging baliw:)) dating seatmate, baby C] and Ate Sarah.[softball mate:)) friend/bussmate/neighbor ni Carissa] They were either in carissa's house or ate Sarah's. :) funny..:)) nyahahahah.. lalang :D
After that, I gt bored na. I texted Miggy[beach camp mate, basta, kilala niyo na un] a message that has nothing but a dot on the middle of the screen. :)) I was just bugging him. :)) Then he called. Wow, iba feeling unlike before. Ngayon, wala nang kilig kilig or hiya hiya. It was like..uh...NORMAL. kwentuhan sandali, blabla.. ganun. Grabe talaga..di ako nahiya. :l Usually, when I'm in love or I'm talking to someone I REALLY REALLY like, I couldn't say anything but, yes, no, ewan and HEHE. tsk.
Of course I still like him, he's cuuute, but why am I not shy? :l ODD? Geh, no comment. :))
Anyway, while talking to him his voice (well, not actually the voice but the way he speaks) changed. :)) He asked me something and i was like
"oo. ay? uh?? wait?? SINO TO?"
"Di mo ko kilala??"
"Jody?"
"Ano ba yaaaan.. ilang beses na tayong nagsama, nakalimutan mo na ko."
"huuuh? sino ka?"
"tsk tsk tsk.. nu ba yaaaan. geh, lis na ko."
"hah?!"
Then Miggy took the phone..
"hello?"
"uy! sino ung kanina?"
"di mo kilala!?"
"nde."
"cno ba sa tingin mo?"
"jody"
"un naman pala e"
"jody nga?"
"nde"
"e cno?"
"si VINY!"
"hah? NINI??"
"ye.."
"nini!?"
"no Viny."
"AAAHH.."
[viny, jody and arby's little bro.. ata]
"..--"
"ah? teka?! BAT ANTANDA NA NG BOSES??"
"ha? e matanda na siya e."
"ah? talaga?"
"yep"
"ooohhh..."
"de joke lang un!! jody un!"
"ay? :)) cge:))"
[umepal si jody]
j"hello?"
a"oy..?"
j"musta na?"
a"ayos lang, kaw?"
j"hotdog."
a"hah?"
j"hotdog."
a"ahh.."
j"ano?"
a"hah?"
j"huh?"
a"ano??"
j"ha?"
a"oo."
j"hotdog."
a"cge"
j"ha?"
a"ewan."
[so, nag gagaguhan lang kami:))]
After nun, si Miggy na ulit tas kwento, tas babay.:))
benta.
Hmmmm?
cge. kanina lang un :)
ngayon, nagbblog na ko:))
cguro last na to.
JOKE ONLEH! :))
ewan ko pa.
[nga pala.. nung valentine's day, ano.. ah, s.a.d. ko un:)) alam niyo a yon mga niggards? kung ndi pa. SENSYA NA! DI KO SASABIHIN! >:)]