Thursday, February 08, 2007 @ 8:59 PM
during our morning talk, Mama C (ms. Calayag) was the one who shared her experience in front of our batch. [morning talk: Mondays-Thursdays, gospel readings and reflections] She first read a story about a man who prayed to God that he would be saved…blablabla… After that she shared to us about her experience. She said to us how God answered her prayer. This was her prayer: God I want to meet my other half—a husband—and I'm giving you a year and a half for that. Niiiice.. :)) She then said that a year has passed and she hasn’t found a husband yet. Then suddenly, her phone rang and it was a guy. "Yiiiieee!!!" everyone yelled out. :)) Then she said that after a week they met. She prayed again to God that if he was really the answer to her prayer, it should rain when they meet while the sun was shining. They met, and it rained while the sun was bright. woooooo…:)) Then, a month of courtship then marriage. :)) ahahahha!! She also added that she was playing hard to get. =)) Naks naman si MAMA C!! ahahaha! mamaC and papaC. =))
Science with mamaC. Wow, what a great way to start our day...QUIZ. hmmmpf.. After the quiz, mamaC explained to us the crisscross thingy ma jiggy. :)) After that, we passed our assignments. I saw the papers of my classmates and it was WAY different from mine. They wrote the name of the binary compound and the letters. example, Water H2O. What I did was I wrote the name, element and the formula [the crisscross part] Nice.. I'd get ANOTHER -2 for that. Not following directions. The first -2 that I got was when she gave us and assignment and told us to write the answers in red ink and the chart in black / blue ink. What I did was I wrote EVERYTHING in red. :)) she gave us our papers back after 2 days and she wrote a note: "
NFD, abused red rink." :)) sorrryyyy.. =))
CLE with Ms. Taks Clarete. As she went in, I told her that she forgot her jacket on the teacher's desk last Tuesday and it was still there. :)) After that, guess what, groupings AGAIN. tss.. She told us to write our own parable related to the other parables. [mustard seed, fishing net, pearl and the treasure, blablabla] I was with Cza [my crazy seatmate] and Alex E. [my partner in crime.. ..huh? :))] so, we made our own parable, the parable of the friends. =)) labo. We weren't in the mood to think deep. :P We passed it and went back to our seats. Ms. Taks then told us that we would have a new groupings (by partner) and wow. My partner was Gia Lazo. Cge, no comment.
Recess. :)
AP with Ms. Babeth Reyes. We were told to write the "best brands" on our notebooks. Then, discussed about the dead president, Garcia. What's his first name again? :P It was boring.
Algebra with Ms. Ana Hilario. We had the speed test and then board work. :)
Envi. Ed. with Ms. Carrie Quilantang. As she went inside the room, I was erasing the board. She said to me "akala ko ba isasali mo aso mo?" I didn't join in the pet show yesterday cuz I THOUGHT that the HS pet show was cancelled. :( nyehehehehe.. Anyway, what did we discussed again? I completely forgot about it. I think we went to the library...? hmm? I can’t really remember.
Oh!!!! wait yeah, we went to the library. I was with Carissa and Sheen, with their arms around mine. As we went inside, we looked for a book that would help us in our project. I saw a book entitled, 100 wonders of the world. I took it and read about the Stonehenge. It was really freaky. :))
Lunch. :)
T.H.E. with Ms. Lith Villarico. We had a 15 item quiz on entrepreneurship. Then group reports on how one of the best brands began. My groupmates and I presented Starbucks. :)
Two periods of English with Ms. Twinkle Mendoza. We went to the AVAI for the PowerPoint about Essays. Then read an article. [I'll post a scanned picture of the article soon :)] Then we went back to our classroom. I felt really tired because it was already afternoon and I wasn't able to sleep right last night [cause: family problems. argument between my sis and my dad, and argument between my parents. :( ] I fell asleep and we were about to have SRA, but then Ms. twinkle did her evil plan AGAIN and this time, it was a success. :l HMPF... I was sleeping and she and my classmates ang Ms. Twinkle played a trick on me. They went out of the classroom, giggling and left me sleeping alone in the classroom. I noticed that the noise level was really low.. Oh wait, it was dead silent. :l I woke up and I saw EVERYONE outside the classroom giggling, while others were about to go downstairs at the caf. OYYY!!!! I went out and they were laughing. baaaaad... :)) ahahahahaha.. che! :)) After that, we had our SRA. boriiing. :P (SRA: we would read a short story and answer the questions about the story)
It was almost SSP [supervised study period] and Ms. Twinkle asked me why I was tired. I lied about it and said that it was the coffee's fault. :l okaaaay? it was REALLY obvious that I was lying. sorry. it was because of the arguments that my family had. :(
SSP. Kathia and I went to the HS caf. and ate. :)) nyahahahah.. lalang.
Home. Maggie (my rottweiler puppy. tama ba spelling ko?) ran towards me and jumped. She bit my hand as a sign that she wanted to play. Unfortunately, I was dead beat. So TIRED!! She kept on jumping and eventually, her paws hit my chin, leaving a bloody mark. Ouchies. I went inside the house with Maggie. We went up in my room and she jumped on my bed. Tsk, inunahan pa ko. :l. I fell asleep beside her and after an hour, I woke up cuz she kept on pushing me. hmpf. :)