Wednesday, March 28, 2007 @ 10:31 AM
PJust came back from the mountains.
b
Mom and I went to Hinulugang taktak early in the morning(aroung 6:00am) and went biking. By the way, I brought my camera with me so that I could take pictures along the way.
____________
5:30 am I woke up to check if my parents were already awake (yes, they were already awake) I asked what time we would go biking and they said 6am. okay.. I went back to bed. "Oy! Ano ba? aalis ba tayo??" Asked dad. I fixed myself and we went downstairs. While my parents were preparing the bikes, I was playing with Maggie(my puppy rott)They placed the bikes on the car (the other one was inside the car) and my mom and I left. As for dad, he was going to start biking from our house, to the mountains (after you pass by my school) Tibay no?
When my mom and I got to the place, I took my helmet, grabbed my bike and YEHEY! biking.
The air was soooooo refreshing. It was so peaceful.
Up and down..up and down..up and down the mountain. Some bikers would even greet me with a smile (those oldies...thin and skinny bikers) and all I could say was "huh?? hu u?" :P Mom and I were going up 15kph then would feel the cold breeze as we went down 30kph. Yes, it was a perfect time to reflect and think about...my sins?! no! (not related to prayer please.) to think about the happiness in life. ..like love? I dunno.. tae, basta magisip ng kahit ano. :))
An hour later, while I was biking, I could hear 2 dudes taking behind me. "Boss, good morning!" Said dude no.1 ~who me??~ I smiled ..ehe?? boss..natawa ako nun e. :P
Then dude no.2 said, "Ano? nageenjoy ka?" as he tried to overtake me. DAAAAADDY!!!!!!! :D It was my dad pala and his friend. "So, ano G? saya? Presko diba?" He asked again. "Opo!!" :D yey. We went two more rounds and then stopped. (mom was really tired..) Mom and dad placed back the bikes while I took pictures. :D I
Y nature!
We came back to the house at around 9am. Ugh I hafta sleep.
zzzzzZZ...(by heights o!!) :P ANYWAY. :)) so tired na.__________
Going out on the 29th.
BAGUIO!! :) yey..