Thursday, March 22, 2007 @ 1:50 PM
Today is my first day of summer, and I'm gonna miss I-2 so much!! Being a
freshman was the best, despite the difficulties of course. I have been bullied by higher levels and I have learned to be strong. I made new friends and new barkada, but I still have my old barkada(walang iwanan, diba? best friends forever!)
There were times of failure and success. Teachers were hated and were loved. There was solidarity among students that will
NEVER fall apart.
Memorable occasions like the Environmental Scan at the Smokey Mountains, Intramurals, Class Party, Fellowship Training, Kapatiran and of course, the Class Encounter made my section more united.
So as I move on and live my life, this will not just be a memory that is left undisturbed inside my head but an unforgettable experience that would be kept inside my heart. Let the next school year be another wonderful year for us, students.
I
love you so much 1-2. I really hope that we would be a block section on our
sophomore year. :)
Take care everyone! :)
Angie [fangie, boy ngiti, ita kid] :)