Saturday, March 31, 2007 @ 3:46 PM
I slept at around 2:30am because I was chatting with Arby. Haha! We even started a dare. When Toton(a friend from camp, TJ's older brother, the master who never came back to camp because of his job) signed in, Arby said that I should talk to him. Eh, I haven't talked to him since..2 years? hehe. So ayun, it was fun. I also dared him to chat with Nikki Lugtu. sus. corny.. :))
After that, I fell asleep na(2:30am)
4:00am, my dad woke us [my sis and me] up. "Aalis na.." HUWAAAAAAT?!? I wasn't done packing!! Tae, good thing I already took a bath before sleeping, so no problem about that.
PACK PACK PACK!!!!! pressure.
After packing, I took my pillow, went inside the car and slept. :D ugghh.. It's so frikn EARLY.
[10:00am.]
We were supposed to stop by at Treats (yung sa petron..tama ba?)
Unfortunately, we missed it. So we went to shell instead. "What in the world are we going to do here?!?!" pfft.. bye bye treats!! bye bye gummy bears/worms/whatever. uggh.. My sis and I ate breakfast at KFC while my parents ate at Hen Lin. (eeewww...!!) hahaha!! I don't like that place, sorry. After eating, back on the road.
"Are we there yet?! Are we there yet?!?! Are we there yet?!"
My ass hurts. We have been travelling for 5hours already! When we got to the mountains..WHOOOPIEEE!! I opened the windows and felt the breeze slap my face.
We arrived at Woods Town [sort of village..uh? condo ata e. na parang pare parehng bahay..basta] and went inside our house. :P
SCARY.
It was so cold as if there's a...
...
oh nothing. You know what I mean. :l
After checking out our house, we went to the guard house which was just in front of our house. Dad talked to the manager and there I saw a ONE OF A KIND, TV slash RADIO slash CD PLAYER slash TAPE PLAYER slash SPEAKER. asteeeg.. It wasn't that big but it was soooo weird but cool :> ahahaha!!
When dad was finished talking to the manager about the house, ..uh? I can't remember what we did next. I think we ate at SM Baguio..uh? ewan.
Then ewan.
ugh, I'm bored. I'm too lazy to post, too bored to think.
I HAFTA go out.
gimmick anyone? pfft..