Monday, March 19, 2007 @ 4:28 PM
[I'll try my best to make this entry as detailed as possible :)]
2hrs before
Celine Santos' DEBUT [03.18.07]
So I first took a bath and then
MY sister, Celine, fixed my curly hair and made it straight. :D Yehey! After that, mom prepared a bag for me with all those girly stuff like mirror, lip gloss, tissue, etc. which I wasn't comfortable bringing. Yes, I admit it, I am boyish
(but definitely not a lesbian.) This is the first time that I would wear make-up, dress and high...REALLY high heels
[..well for me it's high.] in front of my friends. I didn't have any POISE so I had a hard time walking.
[yesterday, I was at home wearing those shoes all day long, practicing how I walk...but it wasn't really THAT helpful] Anyway, after changing my clothes, and preparing myself, I felt like I was attending a prom or something. It was because mom, dad, and my sister were doing all their best just so I would be pretty and
girly..tsk. :))
Mom, dad and I went inside the car and dad drove us to the place. While my dad was driving, mom was observing the roads and the map that Celine e-mailed me, while I was struggling..trying to remove my frikn anklet.
[10 minutes have passed..] "
YEHEY!" I was able to remove my anklet without cutting it! :D We arrived at the street
(surrounded by bank offices) and I assumed that we were almost there.
[place: brasserie 21st floor bank centre thingy] I texted Miggo and Carline, but Carline didn't reply. So then I texted Justine
[kilala niyo na yan] So...text, text, text.
We got to the place and my mom went with me to the 21st floor.
mom: "hmm.. there it is.. Brasserie."
angie: "where are they??"
mom: "call your classmate."
angie: "??"
but she meant a friend of mine who was there.
I called up Justine.
a: andito na ko...
j: san!?
a: sa labas..hehehe..
j: LABAS?!
[then I could hear justine's voice on my phone and inside the place. lakas
ng boses..tae:))]
a: ye.
Then ayun!
mom, this is Justine
[pero ung nickname ung cnabi kong name.. hindi justine] aaand, justine...mom.. :) babay ma! :)) Then mom left.
Justine walked with me to the place and lead me where to go.
"teka! I'm scared. :))"I felt scared cuz I'd get to see
you-know-who and i reaaaaally don't wanna see him cuz I'd fall for him again. Justine called up his brother uh..Andres [hehe] and
WHOA!! TANGKAD TAE! :D asteeeg.. :D The last time I saw Andres[hehehe] was when he was really small? :)) ang yabang ko naman kung makasalita :)) basta, he was just as tall
[weh] as I am but was a bit taller by a few inches. Now, WHOA!! He was taller than me and I was already wearing high heels!! He was just as tall as his older brother. :)
~Knees were getting weak again~It sucks when my legs get weak. It happens all the time when I get kilig and all.. BUT..why'd the heck would I get kilig?! I haven't seen Miggy yet. :l
SOMETHING'S WRONG HERE!!While talking with them, Enzo came...ganun pa rin ung itchura?! :)) ahahahaha!! then Miggy came..aww..
ouch ouch ouch..:'( sad. Then Celine came.. Huuuuuugs! happy biiiirthday! :D then I gave her her gift. :D happy birthday! :D I went to the table where Pia and Carline were
[guided by my bodyguards.. kidding!! guided by Justine and Andres.] While walking, my knees were still weak. wahehehe.. what's wrong with me?! tsk.
"here, sit beside me..well, that's miggo's seat, but you can take it" said Carline..uh.. bsta something like that.
~...ookaaay? This is the second time that I'm taking miggo's seat while he grabs something to eat.[the first one was when we were at rockwell. :))] waheheheh!!~Miggo came and...
"ack.. " :)) ahehehehehe!! beh. Anyway, Andres, Justine, Miggo
[who was eating] Pia, Carline and I sat together on a table..Waiting for the show to begin.
"wanna eat?" Pia asked. Okay, so we grabbed our plates and lined up.
~ay tae..who pushed me?~ [<--nsa isip ko] I looked behind and errgh...
ANDRES. nananadya nanaman. :)) ahahaha.. Anyway, after that, we sat down and started eating.
"Are you on a diet or something!?" Pia and Carline asked.
"no" "Hmm..?" "anorexic!" they said. uh.. :)) no I'm not. :P While eating, Jery went beside Justine.
"Jery o! Si ate angie!" Said Justine.
" :> :>" I was looking at him..
CUUUUTE!! :)) anywaaaay.. After eating, Justine, who was just in front of me, whispered..
"op?" :)) tae. ahahahahah!! Justine is the one who would take care of me and would make sure that I won't get op. :D yehey! :)) parang bata e noh? :P
After eating, Andres took some dessert while Miggo, Justine, Enzo, Jery, Marise, and Miggy were silent, and we
[pia carline and I] were whispering. Carline tapped me on the leg and started spelling out a name using sign languages.
angie:
"uh-huh.."
"uh-huh.."
"uh-huh.."
"uh-huh.."
"..."
"what about..?"
then Carline whispered.
"bagay kayo."HUWAAAAAAAAT?!?!I don't think soooo... :P beh
ANYWAY, the '18 candles' were about to begin. When Andres, Justine, Miggy and Enzo heard their names, Andres panicked.
Justine: oy angge!!
Angie: wa?
Justine: diba nagdebut na ate mo?
Angie: ye..
Andres: OY! ano sinabi mo? diba nagsalita ka??
Angie:
uh.. oo....
Andres: ano sinabi mo!?
Angie: d ko na maalala.. tagal na
nun e!
Andres: tae..
They weren't able to prepare what to say. ahahaha!! :)) When they were called to go in front
(Carline was also called) Andres and Justine weren't finish with what they were eating.
"Pagbalik mo..wala na yang dessert mo." Said Miggo to Andres.:))
Pia, miggo and I were the only ones left at the table. We watched Celine's classmates to give a wish/message. wahehehe.. When it was the guys turn. I noticed..actually all of us noticed that sabay sabay sila. May surprise daw? All of the guys
(Justine, Miggy, Andres, Bobby, Enzo..sila lang ba?) were standing in front of the mic and one by one, they a..not a speech like the others but just a sentence. :)) nice. :)) After that, "
DAN DANANANAN.. happy birthday to you!"
OKAAAYY?? un na ung surprise. :)) they sang together.. which was kinda shocking. :))
While they were there... Miggo and I saw that the waiter took Andres' cake. =))
Angie: "TAE.. Miggo!!"
Miggo: "hala!!"
Angie: "sabihin mo sa waiter!"
Miggo: laughs
okaaaay? bye bye yummy dessert. :)) =))
The last person to say something was Carline. Miggo tapped me and said,
"ay, tara, tulog muna tayo.." Because he knew that it would be long. :D After that..
"sabi ko sayo matagal e:)) "tama. :))
After everyone were done with the wishes, Celine had to blow all 18 candles. :)) haha.. good luck. =))
Then they all went back to their seats. ;))
"ayan na..ayan na.." Andres was coming!! :D
TO BE CONT.:)
sorry I had to cut it.. I hafta study pa e. final exam bukas. AP AND CLE. I'll cont. this, pramis!
btw:
Andres: Jody
Justine: Arby
Lalang, sila yan.. gusto ko lang gamitin ung totoong pangalan nila at hindi ung nickname. :P