Tuesday, March 20, 2007 @ 3:13 PM
The continuation.Andres [Jody] came and he gasped. "asan na!?"He asked. Blame Miggo! :)) kidding. :P "The waiter took it.. " I said, then we explained everything. :D Sorry Jo. :)) "Pinaghirapan ko yun e! [insert curse here] " said Jo. :)) sorry :P
After that, presentation from Celine's classmates [ata] [ac..assumption san lorenzo] Before the presentation, while they were preparing, Carline said "guys, watch this..this would make you go 'whoa.' " So we watched..They were wearing cap and were dancing[song: backstreet boys..? I think] While they were dancing, Celine's dad walked across and took the mic. "??" Then, he sang for his daughter, cel and danced with the students. :)) Aww.. It was pretty funny but still sweet. AWW... :) waheheheh!! After that oh-so-shocking presentation, :P slideshow? Was it the slideshow ba? :-/ ANYWAY. We watched the slideshow made by celine's brothers, Enzo and Miggy. :) aww...ang sweet naman nila Enz. :D Before the slideshow started, the first photo that was on the screen was the one where Justine [Arby] looked REALLY hilarious. :)) ahahahah!! =)) The slideshow wouldn't play so Cel's parents took the mic for a while. Jody thought of making a sound using the glass. [uh, ung pang wedding.. pagmagkkiss. :))] baliw talaga si jo. =)) funny! :D He was doing it while laughing.. Nakiride naman ung iba. :)) I thought that they weren't gonna kiss.. pero.. ayun. :)) shocking. :)) ahahahahaha.. after that, the dad took the mic again and sang for Celine. AWW!! how sweet :) Then after singing, they played the slideshow. AWW... :D from her baby pics till the recent pic. :D cute! :) While we were watching [video naman..] All the guys stood up and went closer..? They stood beside us and watched. Arby was beside me and was pushing my chair.. ay tae, d ko alam kung nananadya o hindi. :)) then he tapped me on the shoulder and showed me his phone. "ano? naoOP ka na ba?" :)) I looked at him like this.. /:) :)) ahahahha..
We continued watching and then I felt something on my shoulder. Someone tapped my but I didn't know who. oh well.. :))
After all those chuva, a loud party music played. All the ac students rushed in front and started dancing. hmm..? the music became louder and louder. Carline and Pia said that they would go there too.. but I don't wanna dance!! They were already leaving and saying c'mon! Reuben grabbed me and said that I should go..cuz if i don't..OP =)) onga noh. So I went with them..:)) okaaaay? I wasn't comfortable watching the ac students dance. While watching, Miggo and Jody were making a dare.. sayaw sa gitna. :)) They were already pushing one another! :)) finally, Jody did it on his own. =)) lakas ng trip! :)) ahahahahahahahah..!! After that, Pia, Carline and I went back to our seats cuz Carline's shoes were killing her. :)) We sat down and then saw Jery on Miggo's shoulder[i think] and was wearing Miggo's new shades. :> Then Jery was waving his hands..but only his pinky and thumb were raised.. gets ba?
\m/ 0__,0 \m/
AYUN. :)) like that, :D soooo adorable! :D They came back to our table and sat for a while. Reuben went to me and said, "tara!"
" where??"
"labas."
"ano meron?"
"wala lang! :))"
Pia Carline and I went along with Reuben, Enzo and Miggy..? andun b cla?? Anyway, we were supposed to sit on the chairs outside and hang out, but it was occupied. Aww.. So we went in the elevator instead. yehey! :) Jody pressed floors 17 and 14. WHOA!! SCARY. :)) walang ilaw!!!!!!!!!! =)) "...blablabla... yeah, it's really like that, there's no 13th floor. they say it's bad luck.." Said carline to pia. Someone reacted..."asus, floor 13 pa rin yan kahit nakasulat diyan 14.." good one! :)) ahaahahahaha.. kung cno man un.. mamaru! =)) kidding. :P After a while Jody didn't press anything. oookayy?? so we weren't moving. :)) ~jump jump~ The guys [arby jody, miggy, miggo, enzo] were jumping, and I wish I could jump too..(hate this high heels) After that, we went out for a while. ~SOMEONE pinched my shoulders.~ ARAAAAAAAAY!!! "pang pagising yan." Said tall Jody. "uh?! am I sleeping!?" =)) tae, it hurts but i like it.. uh.. i dunno why but there's an after feeling that tickles my shoulder.
Mom was calling! Arby and Jo were doing the lagot sign. "hala kaaaaa..." :)) Mom said that I had to go already. Aww.. jody..oh sorry..tall Jody placed his arms on my shoulder and started walking. tae! sandali lang! So I was walking few steps backwards..then I could hear Miggy giggling. aww. :) music to my ears. :) <3
I went to get my stuff and reuben went with me. yey..kuya arby=)) I took my things and went to the elevator with them. yehey! [i skipped a part ah. only those who saw it knows what part i skipped.. diba? diba? ;)]
GROUND FLOOR. Jody first checked if there were someone outside then miggo.. BODYGUARDS?! =)) Holding his ear, Jody said, palabas na po si ma'am angie.. ayan na, naglalakad na... =)) tae.. mom saw them all.. :)) baliw.=)) BABAY!! :D
INSIDE THE CAR.
it was silent. dead silent. :l what did I do wrong?
"Si miggy ba ung naka white??" Asked mom.
"di po." I replied.
"hindi un! Yung naka blue diba??" Said dad.
"ah, opo."
Dad really knows how miggy looked like. Mom doesn't. ehehehe...
So that's the end of it. :)
Noticed something different?
There wasn't much to share about Miggy. WHY!? We weren't talking nor looking at each other. :l ..or maybe i was just the only one who was avoiding looking at his eyes. ..Maybe. And I was always with Reuben slash Justine. A.K.A: Arby. Arby is the closest friend I know. So ayun, halos lagi kong kasama... :D
It was a blast. :)