Sunday, March 11, 2007 @ 1:39 PM
[mar.8.06]
So it's thursday. wow. This thursday, it was a friday schedule. That means, we would have our club even though it was supposed to be tomorrow.
We[1-2] had our LAB class for 2 periods then recess, then science. Science class, we had a quiz on ecosystems, biotic/abiotic etc. It wasn't really hard bec. it was a multiple choice. :) After science, we had Algeb then AP then Lunch, and after lunch, we had our filipino. After filipino, club. SOFTBALL! :) While Cachi, I-ris and I were walking to the softball field, Cachi was saying that she couldn't play because of her leg injury. AWW..[still walking] "HUWAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?" we saw a van, carrying lotsa public students from ewan. They went down and headed to the softball field [which was beside the pool] As we placed our bags on the floor, Cachi and I followed them and checked if they were the ones we would play with. We sat down on a shady area and continued watching them, as they went towards the pool area.
"Ah, siguro tour muna."
"ah, baka nawawala...?"
"Ah, baka di sila softball. Baka swimming!"
Those thoughts came rushing in my head as we watched what they were doing. [stalkers eh, noh?]
After they opened the door and went inside, they stopped. "clang clang clang!!" We heard the metal bats hitting the metal case. So that could only mean one thing...
...They're gonna be our opponents. :l awww...mehn. Ms. Henson came and so did the higher levels [3rd and 4th year] "Ms!!! NGAYON NA YUNG GAME?!" we asked. "ewan ko!" she said. Yun pala, she wasn't the one who planned the game with a different school, instead, the head of all clubs, Ms. ahero [tae, tama ba spelling ko?!] dengit! We were all scared cuz we were all bano. well.. I was bano in pitching. :)) The game hasn't started as we waited for them to warm-up and exercise, while we were lazyin around, sitting on the floor[some were on the bench]
Ms. Henson said "oy, ano ba! Warm up na!!" as she laughed. We were still TOO BUSY watching the "other students" practiced their throwing and catching, while the other pitcher practiced her uh...pitching. :)) niiiice. We started warming up[while observing them] WAHAHA!! parang ngayon lang nakakita ng mga tao e noh?? =))
fast forward>>THE BIG GAME
We were the first ones to bat while they are the ones on the field. The catcher first then MEH. Tae.. out si catcher! My turn!! nakakakaba!! :)) "CLANG!" RUUUUN!!!! RUUUNN!! "run (
forrest) ANGIE run!!" waheheeheh!! I got to the 1st base. bano. :)) Then the next was the ewan:)) The pitcher threw the ball...TAKBO!!! the batter wasn't able to hit the ball. (you guys, it's called STEALING. whooopie!!) Tae, nakakapagod talaga. The score was AA: 7 and EWAN SCHOOL:7. wa. :)) wahehehehe,, nakahabol sila e. oh, well.. :))
After the game, I had to go. I went home and called up Kristine. I packed my things and was ready to go. I called up Cza if she would go too. di nagrep. :)) I went to kris' house and WHOOOPIE!! :D I placed my things on the guest room and we started jammin. :)) tae.. niloloko niya ko sa pag ddrums ko. :))
Cza texted us that she wasn't allowed to go. AWW.. :( Anyway, after that, we played dance dance revolution. wee!! :)) fun fun. :)) After playing, dinner. Kris and I ate with her brothers and her dad. :D hehehehe.. btw, Kris had 4 older brothers and she was the only girl. waw saya.. :D After dinner, we went out to buy load for kris. :) Wa. scary. After buying load, we went to her room, got her guitar and fan then went to the kubo sa garden. :)) lalang, tambay. :D hehehehe.. DIDAY!!! Kristine's dog, Diday came. yey!! wahehehehehe!! lalang. :P
Joy, our classmate, called on the phone. Kris's dad and helpers called Kris and we RAN. We rushed upstairs but before we got there, we had to go through A LOT of stairs. It was soooo tiring!! lotsa ups and downs. tsk. :)) pagod.
While kris was chatting with Joy on the phone, I was catching my breath. :))
After the long chat, we went back to get the guitar and fan. After that, we rested. We were getting a bit sleepy so we washed our face, brushed our teeth and changed clothes. READY TO SLEEP. :)) Kristine turned on the air-con and bbbuuurrr.. cold. :))
We slept at aroung 10:00pm. I woke up at 12mn cuz I was shivering. "kriiiiiis...anlamiiiiiig" Kris gave me another blanket and I went back to bed. I already had 2 blankets but it was still cold. "kriiiiiiiiis.. naninigas na paa ko!! :'(" She gave me another blanket and I fell asleep. 4 am, it was still ice cold. tae, I couldn't sleep. It felt like I was in a FREEZER, but maybe even colder. huhuhu.. :))
We woke up at around 5:20am. Kris turned off the aircon, and yes, nakatulog rin! :)) She was waking me up but I was TOO lazy. tae! :))
Fast Forward>>BREAKFAST
Kris and I ate koko crunch for breakfast. yummeh! :)) After breakfast, we went to school(Kris' brother drove us there) :)
SCHOOL
We were in school wearing our gala uniform[white uniform] and had a mass. After the mass, we watched presentations. So we were just sitting there for 3 hours. WE WERE SO HUNGRY. (cuz they skipped recess time)
After all the presentations, we had a looooooooooong recess. yey. :) after recess, we were called to go back to the multi-purpose bldg. for more presentations. wa. It was fun, but I fell asleep[puyat kasi] I was sleeping on Carissa's lap while hearing EVERYONE screaming. nakakabigi nga kaso nakatulog p rin ako. galing noh? ansarap pa ng tulog ko nun! :)) o ano? :))wahehehehehehe!!
After that, departure. YEY.
I got home then fixed my things.
Fast Forward>> WANTOO CLASS PARTY
I went to Gopi's house(well, actually her grandmom's house) and saw that everyone was watching SHUTTER. :) ugh.. I've watched that a million times. (uh? d naman, mga 3times lang. :)) ) wahehehehehe!!
Carissa and I went downstairs and ate some foooooood. we were hungry e. :)) Gopi's mom came, so did Pau. Carissa and I were eating while pau was looking for some drinks. Gopi's mom chatted with pau while we were laughing at pau, since gopi's mom couldn't see us(nakatalikod e. si pau nakaharap samin) =)) tawa kami ng tawa! (pero walang sound) benta talaga. :))
After finishing our food, we went back upstairs and continued watching with our classmates. Fun. wahehehehe...
:P
After the movie, we went down to the living room and... paaaaaaaaaarty!! whooopie. :D super fun!
wahehehehehehe...
[mar.10]
Kuya had a party at our house. Before the party began[party=inuman] Kuya placed the drumset in our room cuz they would stay at the gym room. (so, pag nandun ung drumset ko, masisira nila. 20 pa naman sila.)
The party began and I was in my brother's room. I could hear them yelling, laughing out loud. :))wa. ingay.
I was chatting with REUBEN JUSTINE santos[via pc to pc call] and laughtrip tae. :)) =))
Jery came(bugging his older brother, REUBEN JUSTINE) aww!! cute ni Jery!(cguro mga 2 or 3 or 4 yrs. old lng un.) He was saying I lab yuuu!! Then giggles. Kept on saying hello? hello? HELLO?? so adowable! =)) Then when Jery would say ay lab yuuu and I wont say ay lab you tu!! he would ask if i was still there.."hello???" ganun. Then his brother would say "Ahahaha.. d ka sinagot!! =))" Then would laugh at him. =))
benta talaga. Jody came[their brother] and was talking to me, asking why I didn't greet him yet on his birthday. hah? d naman niya birthday ah?? dba? nagdrama na ulit. =)) ahahahahahaha!! Tas nagkakagulo na o. sabay sabay nagsasalita. di ko malaman kung ako ung kinakausap o cla cla lang. =)) wahehehhehehehehe.. we were talking on the phone for about 3hrs. :)) libre nga pala un! wahehehehe!! :D
[mar.11]
Mass..[with dad and mom] wahehehehe!! I saw the miggy look a like again.. huwaw. pogs. =))
After the mass, I passed by him I heard him speak for the first time. He was just beside me. 3inches and our shoulders would meet. (masikip dun e) Then as he said something to his younger brother, my legs got weak; i almost fell. I melted inside. TAE. ansarap ng feeling. :))
[btw, i'll post the other entries soon. :)]