Saturday, March 03, 2007 @ 8:03 PM
Okay, so I woke up at around 7am. My phone kept on ringing; everyone was greeting me a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. 11am, Coleen arrived at my house. She was so amused(?) at my place because it was her first time to see where I live. I gave her some ice cream while we waited for the others.
"BUZZ!!!"
Jo-anne, Jamie, Annelle, Bien and Kit were outside the gate. They came in and then we waited for Bianx.
WE ate lunch and then went to the GYM room. They saw the dance pad and yelled out "Laro tayo ng dance dance revolution!!!!!!!" wa. ingay. I plugged it in and we started playing. fun fun. While playing for HOURS, Coleen said that Tiziana, my neighbor and my classmate, will join us. She came and... bum bum bum buuuum... AYAN NA. =)) wahehehehehehe...
Kuya Allen, our driver, arrived with my cake and we stopped playing (for a while) and went to the dining area. "Wala bang candles?!" They asked. "uh..?" I didn't want any candles but since they wanted me to have candles, I took my candles from my cabinet [the candles that spark and would light up again ang again] I placed it on my Chocolate moose and started lighting it up. "spark spark spark" said the candle. =)) nyek.. :)) they started singing and I started dancin' babeh! =)) go shorty, izz yo burrrday... =)) after singing, I started blowing the candles over and over again! tae. :)) BTW, guess what I wished foooor! :)) lalang. After blowing the candles, we ate the cake then started taking pictures. whooopie! :D fun fun.
"scratch scratch!!" said the door. =)) wa? Maggie, my puppy, came in. "AAAAHH!!" Maggie went to them and started sniffing. When she came to Kit, Kit started screaming (which made the little innocent puppy scared) Kit was panicking [problema nun?! =))] I called Maggie and she went to me. Kit started crying. :l It made us laugh (sorry) esp. me. benta ng itchura e.
We went back to the Gym room and continued playing. It was already 3pm!! We were getting ready to go to Stacey's house. They took their bags and was about to go outside. I told them to go ahead because I haven't packed my swimsuit and towel yet. They opened the door and Maggie showed up. "AAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!" they knew that she won't bite. (hinawakan pa nga nila Bien at Annelle kanina e.. cute pa nga daw e.) Then went out EXCEPT for KIT. sus. I was upstairs that time; packing my stuff. I went down and Kit was freezing. wagdu? =)) I grabbed Maggie and she started running. "AYAN NA!!!" I yelled out. "AAAAAH" She screamed as she PANICKED. She was trying to open the door, unfortunatly, she was rushing so mas tumagal. =)) bentaaaa.. :)) They went out and waited for me. I went out and I saw AND heard them jumping and screaming, esp. KIT. TSK! they were taking pictures while jumping eh (kailangan pa ba sumigaw nun?!) So ayun, I was SO EMBARASSED my neighbors might hear them. (My dad even got pissed coz of them. "ano ba yan! rinig sa taas yung tili nila! Nakakahiya naman sa kapit bahay" He said when I got home)
We went inside the car and went to Stacey's house for HER party=)) We went to her village (Valley Golf) and I remembered, dito nakatira si Martin ah! [martin medina was the dude I met from camp] anyway, We went to the pool but they weren't there yet. We walked to stacey's house instead. When we were about to go inside the subdivision inside, Jo-anne said that she had to go and her parents would pick her up there. Jo-anne, Jamie, Bien, Bianx and I went out and waited for the car while the others went ahead. Aww.. this was my old barkada (way before coleen's group came) and I remembered those happy times we had back in the gradeschool. :)) fun. While waiting, I noticed that there was black ants crawling on the ground. Bianx started stepping on them. "WAG!! pera yan!" said Jo-anne. "Hah? ANO KA BA!! WALA KANG MABIBILI GAMIT ANG MGA LANGGAM!!!!" I said. We were all laughing coz Jo-anne was being weird again. =)) Anyway, we were just standing when there was a white car that slowed down in front of us. Jo-anne saw that HE was calling us using his hands. yaakk labo.. bsta pnapapasok ata kami. WAA.. KIDNAP!!!!! tae. :)) wahehehehe.. Anyway, when his parents arrived, we(bien, bianx, jamie and I) went to Stacey's house. Bianx and I raaaaaaaan and Jamie followed. Bien was left behind. :l :)) wait...wait..wait... haii..
When we were already outside, we changed to our swimsuite and went to the village pool. we were already there and splash splash! It was really fun swimming, esp. diving! The other side of the pool was REALLY deep(di nga namin maabot e.)
After swimming, it was already 7:00pm. When bianx, jamie, bien and I were done, we sat down and talked about things i missed. They shared to me things like, they don't have any crushes anymore. Aww.. :)) I wanted to tell them how I feel about someone but I felt uncomfortable with them.
We went back to stacey's house (mood was still hyper) and sat down for a while. Bianx's phone was hanging from her neck and it lighted. "Patingin ng phooooooone" I grabbed it then SUDDENLY, "1 new massage recieved. Miggy Santos" poped up. "huh? ano to?" Bianx saw it and immedietly grabbed it from my hand. :l "ano un?" I asked but she ignored me. That was the time my night started falling apart. I became so dead silent and my face was blank. When someone asked, "ok ka lang?" I nodded. When someone greeted me a happy birthday, I smiled. Nothing seemed to be fun.
We ate dinner and all I could think about was someting I did WRONG. Bien and I were done eating and went to the dirty kitchen. [yun yung tawag dun e] While walking, I noticed a guy wearing blue staring at me. "??" Bien and I placed the plates on the kitchen table and went back. The guy saw me AGAIN and stared as I pass by him. (STACEY!!!! SINO BA YUUUN?!) I called my driver saying that I had to go home since it was already 8:30. He arrived and Bien and I took our bags and went to the car. It was silent. All I could think about was m****. I couldn't keep the pain to myself anymore so I texted Arby [my friend from camp and miggy's cousin] telling him my problems. I consider him as my brother since I was really comfortable chatting with him. We texted and it made me feel lighter. (thanks Arby (: )
We arrived at Bien's house and it was blackout. wahehehehe, walang kuryente. :)) I went home and rested. My phone started ringing again. Ugh, i wanna sleep. My friends were greeting be again saying that my birthday was almost over. AWW.. onga no. Miggy texted and it was a shock. happy birthday daw at musta na daw. uh? I THOGHT that he wasn't allowed to txt. I didn't want to reply anymore coz i would only cry inside. I didn't want to be snobbish like 'him' so I replied. We were already telling stories [well, sort of] Then he called my on my cellphone. "???" huh? I answered it and he was just greeting me a happy birthday.. [cry cry cry cry inside] He asked if i was okay and I said no. He asked why and i said i was SICK. (but i didn't mean the sort of ill or something, I meant the other SICK. bsta.. ganun) so bla bla bla.. bbye. and hanged up. haii.. rest. I wish I could chat with him a bit longer but I guess it wasn't right. My heart would just be stabbed because I REALIZED that my own BESTFRIEND was texting him while he sort of LIED about the "not allowed to text thing" sucks to be me.
What a night.. what a beautiful way to end my night..:'(