Thursday, March 22, 2007 @ 12:32 PM
Teka lang ah.. may ikkwento lang ako sandali :)
This was my dream last night, after talking to my friends on the computer.
I was walking to a place[I don't know where]alone. When I got there, a friend of mine came..let's just call him/her tao#1. We were walking around the village with my head on tao#1's shoulder. She/he was my bestfriend that time.
So we got to her/his place and his/her dad was there, reading the newspaper. "hello po :)" But he didn't see me. labo. :))
Tao#1 Grabbed the controller and turned on the PS2. While we were playing, his/her dad saw me and made a look on his face that sez something like ~lumayo ka sa kanya~ parang ganun. :)) After playing, we went out again and walked. After that, nakalimutan ko na. =)) tae, d ko maalala:))
basta un. UBE.