Friday, April 20, 2007 @ 7:14 PM
ahahaha.. first day of classes went pretty okay. It was a BIT hard nga lang, but still, it was aryt. :)
----
Dad and I were rushing to school because he doesn't want me to be late on my first day. When we got to the school, we looked for my classroom. We asked about two to three people where the percussion room is. Then when we got there, the teacher was there and he and his student was done. My dad left and my teacher and i started with the beats and the right way to hold a drumstick. Then after that, he started teaching me notes. ack.. then few rounds later we played notes on the drum set. It took us one hour to finish one session.
I was almost done, but before i left my teacher handed me his notes and told me to photocopy it and then practice at home, then give him back the paper. I went out, and the next student was already there. So aun, I went out called dad on the phone and said that i was done, but i still hafta photocopy something. Dad said to meet him outside. I went outside then he told me to go straight. I did and dad followed me. I told the lady to photocopy everything even tough my teacher told me to only photocopy 4pages not 5. :)) ahahha.. when it was done, dad had to pay P5. Dad gave me the papers and told me to return it. I went back to the percussion room while dad was paying.
*knock**knock*
[opened the door]
"sir., here's the paper"
"oh, okay.."
I handed him the paper then he said that i should sign on the attendance paper. :P I did, said thanks, then left.
I called up dad and then we left UP.
Before we got home, dad said that we should stop by at RP cuz he hafta buy a light bulb. We went to the hardware store then we went to KFC. Dad didn't eat anymore cuz he was full(kumain na ng lunch) So dad gave me P200 and told me to line up. I did and ordered 1pc. chicken meal. :P hehe!! I was done ordering and went to my dad. I ate and he waited. :)
When I was done, we went home.
We got home and I started using the computer. yehey! Played a computer game with Justine. :D hahaha.. it was fun and TIRING. whew. When he [yes, Justine is a HE] said that we wanted to take a nap, i was soooooo happy. I was so happy cuz I was really tired and my hands were killing me. WHEW. :)) I signed out and then I changed my status: "who me?" to "downstairs..leave a message :)" Then I went down. I started playing what I learned earlier this morning. funfun:D
I was playing the drums for about two hours and i got really wet from my sweat. :P [hehe, rhyming] I went out, watered the garden, fed the rotts then went back to the computer. :)
When I sat down, Justine logged in. :)) We played [the usual] Pool. hahahaha!! It was really really fun. We were about to play another round [5th round] but then he said that Andres was gonna use the pc. aww. :)) ahaha okaaaay.. So he left again and made me really bored. sigh.. walang makausap na matino. I mean, wala akong kaclose na online..
People online:
AA~
ariel bucsit
arra castro
danielle leongson
jana san diego
liang borlagdan
beam monteiro
raisa escalada
ria [what's her last name again? sorry]
vanessa jose
CampExplore~
jessa [i don't know her last name]
jody santos
lexy [and lexy's too]
miggy santos
nikki lugtu
wissa espiritu
So ayan.. walang makausap. :l
Soooo...
Yeah, I'm just gonna go downstairs and cook dinner na lang.
babay:D [haba ng post noh? :P]