Wednesday, April 11, 2007 @ 7:29 PM
just got home.
I was out from 9am until 5:30pm and what a tiring day i had. First we went to my school (Assumption Antipolo) and got my report card. YEHEY!! Mom was so proud.
---
My parents and I went to school to get my card. Dad stayed in the car while mom and I went to the HS bldg. MAMA C!! I saw Ms. Calayag, Ms. Clarete [ugghhh] Ms. Daphney, Ms. Hilario and Ms. Santiago. Mom and I went to my TIC, ms. Calayag. She signed and took the card.. ~chika chika...~ while I was busy daydreaming. :))
mama C: "bla bla bla..dapat ienroll niyo po siya sa fine arts.."
mom: "ah? nagenroll kami sa drums.."
mama C: [the look] NYEK!! "ahahahaha!!"
mom: "ahehehehe"
angie: "ha?"
hahaha!! yehey! After that mom and I went to ms. santiago to thank her.
ms. santiago: "bla bla bla bla....you shouldn't thank me, you should thank ms. hilario.."
mom: "talk to ms. hilario!"
angie: "eh?? she's still busy talking to the other parents e"
ms. santiago: "ms hilariiiioo... someone wants to say thank you...:>"
ms. hilario: "ahahaha!! oh, no prablem!"
angie : "ehehe..thank you ms!"
and left.
On our way back, dad called on my phone. He was waiting for us at the caf. We got there and mom told dad everything about my grades and those outstanding chuva in softball. [sus..kalokohan. :))]
On our way back to the car, there was this mom (mom of Maxara[tama ba spelling?] from the lower level) who kept looking at both of us. "???" Mom looked at her and the other mom (who was looking) said "ah! kaya pala you look familiar..nagsisimba ka rin sa filinvest diba?" and bla bla bla.. :)) another chika. :)) pooootek. =))
We left AA and then went out to eat lunch somewhere. After lunch, we went to another school and enrolled for the drums lessons.
STEP 1: form
We were given 2 sheets of paper where we had to answer questions like name, address, age, bleh.
STEP 2: schedules
We went to the place where we had to talk to someone and then would choose our sched. Mom and I chose Friday: 10:30am-11:30am yey.
Then I noticed the dude (who looks just like PBO) was also enrolling for drums. So parang lagi namin sila [he and his dad] kasama sa mga steps:))
STEP 3: i don't know.
uh?
STEP 4: payment
While going to step 4, a guard guided us. We passed by this guy who greeted the guard as if they were really close friends. In my head..pucha! pogi! but I kept silent and controlling my smile. after the guy passed by, mom whispered..gi! pogi! =)) hahahahahahaha!!!
We paid then left.
After that, we went to [supposedly rockwell but we chancged our minds] Shangri-la to buy some jeans and shirts. I'm growing e, my clothes are getting small na. So yeah.. ayun. :))
Arrived home at around 5:00pm
Played with the dogs and did some household chores.
I was able to use the computer at around 5:30pm. :D
[kung alam niyo lang kung ilang oras ako natatapos sa isang full story(as in detailed) enrty..]
:>