Monday, April 23, 2007 @ 10:58 PM
I got off the bed quite early today. :)
9am yehey!! ;P
Anyway, I woke up, freshened up and ate breakfast with my brother. Kuya Francis was already dressed up for school. His phone was just beside him. While we were eating, he was doing something on his phone while the camera was facing me. I thought that he was just playing games on his phone.
"angie, picture.."
he said, i smiled even if my hair was all messed up.
"ok na.."
But I didn't hear any "click" from his phone. hehe. He was still facing his phone in front of me but i didn't mind it cuz I was busy eating corned beef. :))
Dad came in, my brother faced the phone in front of my dad.
While dad was walking closer, kuya Francis said..Pakita nga ng tiyan..
E dad was half naked >< abs! :)) ahahaha..MASSELS. ><
After that, Kuya showed his phone to me. Ngak, video pala. :)) he even zoomed it in on my face when I was tulala. [bagong gising e.] :)) hahahahahah.. tae.
After breakfast, I went to my mom who was cleaning the car. I asked her if I could help because I was bored. She said that I could get the cloth and wipe the car. I did and we finished at around 9:40am.
After cleaning the car, I went up to my brother's room [kuya left for school na] and started using the computer. :D
Unfortunately, I don't have any CLOSE friends who was online. Well, Miggy was online but I didn't feel like IMing him cuz he's snobby. [srsly.] ><
When I was SUPER BORED, I messaged him na, but like I said, he's a snob. tss..
So right now, I'm just listening to music [Boys Like Girls - On Top of the World]and oh! I'm home alone AGAIN..but this time, there's maids na. :))